The Marauders...Dead?

Started by Kilkenne, March 27, 2003, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

He had fallen from the battlements of the tallest tower, a spear in his midsection, and had fallen down, it felt like an eternity as he fell, but he managed to survive...shortly. Lying there, the remains of his guard all around him on the grounds of his mountain citadel, all he could think of was his son, aptly named Kilk after his own nickname, escaping to the south, where he would gather forth the remaining Marauders and carry on the family legacy. The dream was over...Crushed by the iron fist of an Emperor to defy the True Emperor of the North...

As he breathed his las, his scimitar fell from his unclenching paw, it's hilt made of the finest ivory, the sheening blade stained with the blood of many soldiers...There was silence in all but one part of his castle...his throne room.  It was naught but the rustling of a parchment on a table near a broken window in the room...it was as letter addressed to Orcrist the Vengeful, who was to be the next to take on the reigns of power...

((PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ON THIS TOPIC))

Ereptor

The red sun rises.  There has been blood spilt last night.

He fell...
 That was all that was said from a messenger from the free forces.  Two words describe the death of their leader.  A brave but hopeless battles was fought.  Kilk leader of the free forces charged those dark gates that many fear to look at.  He reached the top, only to fall.  As he fell the gates burst open with an army so massive no one could fathom.  Rushing, trampling, stomping, they swept forward killing all in their sight.  Kilk still continued to fall from the high walls with a spear in is stomache and a familiar knife in his back.   But when he died so did the lies.  News of this defeat has traveled far and now with their leader fallen the free forces fall back.  And Mordor grows!!  An army only whispered about has come to life.  Taking with it a martyr......  
 Ereptor the Great walked over the fallen armies of his foe.  He strolled about, finally stopping at the body of the fallen hero.  He stopped, bent down and touched the helmet of Kilk the martyr.  A few secs went by and His guards had begun to have a puzzled look on their faces.  Then Ereptor stood up.  With a loud grunt and a swift motion he cut off the head of Kilk the Martyr with one hand, with the other he grabbed the spear from his gut.  Taking the head, he shoved it on the spear.  Guards!,  He yelled.  Take this to the top of the gates and place it their.  When you are done come back for the body and hang it on the tree of my enemies so the birds may pick at his flesh.  Mordor has shown it's power for all to see.  And now it marches.  
 With the head of Kilk on the very black gates that he had scaled we end this part of the story.    
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

alacazar

but even as old leaders fall and are marterd, risistance grows and new hero's rise.   Time will tell who the next champion is,   but there will be another...

General Austin

~In the Halls of the Great Citadel of Menegroth~

As a ferret commander held out a blood-covered scroll, the leaders of the resistance pondered what it was about. Maybe yet another rumor of a great army, led by the Eye, as was the case in many of these letters. But as the tear-stained and blood-covered Lieutenant slowly, and sadly read the contents of the scroll, the unthinkable was said.

"Our leader, the Great Kilkenne, TRUE Emperor of the North....

Was Slain."

Many of the leaders could not accept the message, and had to have it read over and over again. Others, power hungry and who only resisted for personal gain, started immediately scrabbling for power within the ranks of the rebellion. Many others, including myself, wept openly at the news.

At this time, I stood up and made a statement that I will never forget.

"Friends, Comrades, This is a great loss, and may well be the last loss we can bear. the Nazgul are mostly gone, but Ereptor's forces...They have come into full light. We are now faced with a decision. A great one. Who will be our next Leader? I vote for Orcrist the vengeful. Who is with me?"

At that time, a unanimous vote came up from all peoples, that Orcrist, my good friend and longtime ally, even as far back a Emperor's Own, to be leader of us all. It made tears well up in my eyes, to see such loyalty in my officers. The next day, my best riders went up to Ragefur the deceiver, and Deathclaw the Renegade. to see if they would accept the new ruling.

I now wait impatiently for their response, and my borders quickly increase as many more countrymen flock to my banner for the cause of the rebellion. I can only hope that our luck and perserverance will hold out. I have made a new flag in honor of Kilkenne, our old and great leader, and it will be my new standard. I salute you, Kilkenne!

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

I regret to inform you General Austin that your riders were not received by Ragefur The Deceiver.  For he as well as Kilk is no longer with us.  I am sorry for your loss.  But regret to inform you that deathclaw is not far from their fates as well.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

*gasps*

I have seen...such atrocities as this in the North, but I had hoped the evil had not spread this far south. You, Ereptor, will Pay. you will PAY DEARLY. My men will fight ten times more strongly(er) than yours, you despicable feind. Ragefur and Kilkenne's loss is not in vain, for I am coming. Ereptor, you will remember this night.

Ereptor

I regret to inform you again General Austin that shortly after Deathclaw the Renegade received his letter he also was killed.  Actually the way in which he died was so disgusting i cannot describe to you in words.  I will say his body is not in tact in the least.  Three copies of a letter were sent.  Two of those whom received it did not reply.  I fear for the third ones safety.  heh heh....*evil laugh* hehhh hhehhh hehh
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

A new horde is rising in the rebellion, that of Deathclaw the Renegades'. Escaping certain death in a final battle, Deathclaw met with Austin.

"My horde grows, and if needed, I will lead the Free Forces, or Orcrist the Vengeful. If I am needed, let me know, I would accept the honor if needed to be bestown upon me. If I am needed to kamikaze, let me know. I will attack to the point of no return if it is for the better of our followers in the Free People. Please send a messenger involving if I or Orcrist the Vengeful am to lead the Free Forces."
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

*Kilk's letter reaches all of theirs the last*

"I'll be brief. Apparently it is my father's wish for Orcrist to lead until I become of power...That is all I have for you now. Be prepared to see me in the near future.

~Kilk, Son of Kilkenne the Vanquished"

Ereptor

of course deathclaw doesn't die!!!!  never.  i can see it now.  Nuu..uhhh you shot me with an invisible bullet.  and i am superman so you have to have a silver bullet to kill me.  or....better yet.  i was faking.  or the classic.  what?  i didn't know we were really playing....ok deathclaw you win, and your silver bullets.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blackeyes

Oh why don't you shove your big ego down your throat and kill yourself you big goon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ereptor

Your last hope has faded.  Your last Leader has fallen.  Even the son of Kilk has gone into the west, never to return.  The shadow has taken this land.  And everyone has seen it's effect.  Orcist the last to fall was a brave warrior up until his death.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Last hope? I think not. I am still here, you ignorant sillypod.

Abby The Rat

Nice insult Aus, it about time we used Redwall like insults.. Blue big nose of the frog.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

~>John<~

Ah, u wicked wildcat, I'm still here, you despicable nuisance
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome