no...

Started by Wolf Snare, February 11, 2010, 08:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

No, what you said was an oxymoron. Or a statement that contradicts itself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I see. Moar examples plz.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 12, 2010, 06:14:35 PM
No, what you said was an oxymoron. Or a statement that contradicts itself.
I kno that and what I did way made a funny by calling krowdon an oxymoron...something I wouldnt exect you to understand  :P

Krowdon

Am I an Oxymoron?  Interesting theory. we should investigat. I volunteer to do surgery on the subject in question.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Do you have a medical degree...Id hate to see you have to sue yourself for wrongfully practicing medicine

Krowdon

I know what im doing.

I think.

Mebbie surgery ain't such a grand idea.

Night Wolf

*imagines krowdon doing sergury on herself*

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I imagine it would happen something like this.

Was that finger supposed to come off like that?
Which side is my liver on again...*cuts left side of stomach* ok now I know its on the right
How much blood can you loose before its fatal and should I try stapeling that back together?

Krowdon

Lol. "oops, I cut off my kidney. It'll grow back if I just leave it right?"

Night Wolf

Is that supposed to ooz puss like that?

Krowdon

oh noes! I must remove it from my body to reduce chance of infection. I dont really need my left lung after all.

Night Wolf

Do I really need all my brain...I only USE 10% of it anyways

Krowdon

And maybe I can use some of my spine as a cool looking sword hilt. After all, theres a lot of it left if I just take a few peices.

Night Wolf

Why do I have ten fingers I only really need two on each hand dont I?