Perhaps The Most Pointless/Best Thing I Have Ever Seen

Started by Krowdon, February 07, 2010, 07:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

(( Clearly you are not aware what is going on.  I got hit by TS and lost all my memories, DUH stupid.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
You forgot the ))

Haha she is still struggling from her hit

Yes i am your brother basshunter
*turns on DotA*

Krowdon

I did not know you were a singer. I thought you were on thet Television show. The one with the people on crab boats? Deadliest catch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Well i have many talents so yep yep what you want for dinner sis shark

Krowdon

um... I dunno what a shark is so how about that thing that kinda looks like a bigfoot.

Zara_rose_wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on July 23, 2010, 08:19:08 AM
um... I dunno what a shark is so how about that thing that kinda looks like a bigfoot.
Krowdon! dont talk about Ungatt like that 

Ungatt Trunn II

Was it not clear that they were referring to you? I thought it was pretty clear.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 23, 2010, 10:45:16 AM
Was it not clear that they were referring to you? I thought it was pretty clear.
What is this I don't even...
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

So is harry a milkshake or do you want a milkshake because I refuse to make you one IRL

Krowdon

Harry is a milkshake. It says so on his official testing record.

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

oooh! I love stories! read them to me. *sits down*