Perhaps The Most Pointless/Best Thing I Have Ever Seen

Started by Krowdon, February 07, 2010, 07:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Noh. Like Dog food Kibble. Iams Brand Basement Mom Kibble - Extends the healthy life of your Basement Mom by 2.13589 years!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Oh, well...the little asian kid kibble was still her breakfast

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Gummi bears are amazing.

The Gummy Bear Song - Long Hungarian Version

Dance Gummy bear!

lol. Stupid advert in the front. But i suppose thats what you get for finding the whole song.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I listened to two others, and did not like them. This ones awesome though.

Night Wolf

What ones? And have you heard of  Crazy frog you may like it.

Krowdon

I dunno which ones. And I have listened to Crazy Frog. It was annoying.

My Current Favorite song as of the past 10 minutes:

Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Night Wolf

Pretty good. Ill show you one of my favorite songs in just a sec

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon