Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

Twilight Shadow

*Leek comes to life and the duel begins* *Leek vs. Car*

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

If your the troll
*Leek and car get up from being knockout and the car sneaks behind the troll and the leek pushes troll over car tripping the troll and leek body slams troll while car runs over the troll's hands and feet*

Krowdon

*beats all of them with a Krowbar and bottle of BBQ*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

*uses magnet takes the krowbar and eats the bbq sauce while the car and the leek beat on krowdon*

Krowdon

*pulls another Krowbar from my pocket and juggles with it*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

*watching yet confused on how she is juggling a krowbar while being beat by a car and a leek*
* pull krowbar from my magnet, take aim at krowdons head, throws it and beams her right in the head*

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

*takes krowbar that krowdon was juggling very poorly*

Krowdon

*wakes up* where am I? how am I gonna survive here without my jacket?

Twilight Shadow

*tells her that you are named krowdork haha and hands her a jacket"

Krowdon

*puts on Jacket. Well now thats fine, but the name seems off. *sits down*

Twilight Shadow

*Yes it sounds ackward but your parentals are a little crazy and named you that*
*takes cube away and krowdork does not notice*

Krowdon

I think you are my brother. Basshunter right?

you are my brother?

Wow. I feel all empty inside.