Perhaps The Most Pointless/Best Thing I Have Ever Seen

Started by Krowdon, February 07, 2010, 07:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 19, 2010, 04:54:15 PM
Lies. I am the most tolerable person around.
...........................................AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA.AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA.....................ha.....

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

While I may not be the most tolerable person, I'm sure I have some kind of redeeming qualities... right? If  they outweigh my undesirable qualities, however, is trivial I think or hope.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Cats are man's best assassin. Like Russians only without the need to give them vodka every 2 hours.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. wouldnt it be great if a Leek fell out of the sky and crushed your car. I would laugh.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

i dunno. I should ask next time I need insurance.

Zara_rose_wolf

Leek Insurance  30.00$ a month. Protect all leek caused or started injury's of damages.

Leek insurance buy it or we will find you.

Brought to you by, Basement cat  ^o,.,o^ Hes watching

Twilight Shadow

*Leek falls out of the sky and smashes Ungatt Trunn II 's car, Krowdon's cube, and Zara_rose_wolf 's car and my amazing car*
I have insurance on my car unlike you fools :D