Perhaps The Most Pointless/Best Thing I Have Ever Seen

Started by Krowdon, February 07, 2010, 07:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

Krowdon

Oh guyz! i just bought Wolfie-kun another bunny suit! Its sparkleh.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

THREAD SEIZED BY U.T.E.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

We are here for your own good. Some unfortunate measures must be taken before we can really help you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

A spa room free of the parasite, with a shapeless purpose. Somewhat like RSL only without the breaking down in a civil war thing.

Of course some... sacrifices must be made if we are to ever achieve that goal. Personal property will be returned to the good people of spa once proper order and productivity is restored. U.T.E. is a strong supporter of the free market and personal property.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, because no one is taking the initiative to restore it, you have forced U.T.E. to step in.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Its pointless to have an organization to yourself.

Ungatt Trunn II

One can only truly advance humanity through self-serving deeds.
DIE HIPPIE DIE