Oh my gosh

Started by Arguia Zsah, January 29, 2010, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Fine, don't get the allusion. See if I care. I don't, you know. Really. I don't. Why are you still reading this? By now you should have pressed the back button. STOP READING! PLEASE! IT HURTS ME WHEN YOU READ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU SADIST!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

*reads ungatts post over and over again*
SUFFER!!!

Krowdon

*crushes Ungatts face* Lol <(^^,)>
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

That was a little over the top I just wanted him to suffer not get his face smashed...even tho im sure its an improvement lol jk

Ungatt Trunn II

OMG! You killed clone 7543.2!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on February 12, 2010, 08:34:33 PM
That was a little over the top I just wanted him to suffer not get his face smashed...even tho im sure its an improvement lol jk

My freind says deep down, I am a very dark person.

Night Wolf

Its not so deep down any more  :-[

Ungatt Trunn II

More like empty. As in you have an empty skull. As in you're intellectual capacity is laughable. As in you're stupid.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

My teachers used to  tell me that.

Lol. JK.

Ungatt Trunn II

My teachers did call me stupid. However, I most likely deserved it. Or do I jest with you? Who knows?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Unfortunately, I forgot.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

A side affect of the vodka

Ungatt Trunn II

I've been clean for months. What Vodka are you talking about?
DIE HIPPIE DIE