Oh my gosh

Started by Arguia Zsah, January 29, 2010, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Yup. Briar is correct.
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Also, we got the most posts within one month.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh, and we made Spa room have more posts than any other board.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Thanks Ungatt, I knew I forgot several =)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

Most posts in a month: 19355 June 2009
Most posts in a day: 1531 June 19, 2009
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on January 30, 2010, 09:12:22 PM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 30, 2010, 05:31:00 PM
Eh, still what?

Ehem...RSL (a.k.a Redwall: Spamlords) was founded in June of 2009. It's goal was to fill the Spa Room with random jibber jabber.  Soon, RSL managed to push everyone who was not a member out of the Spa Room using shear annoyance.

Over the Summer of 2009, Briar left for three months and in her absense war occured between RWL and RSL.  Pippin returned and began to take over the Spa Room in an attempt to overthrow RSL.

Now, RSL is largely just a memory.  Many of the RWL are beginning to return to Spa.

But, because of RSL, the record of "Most posts in a day" is set at 2 thousand and something (as least I believe it is)

Why did we have to Disband Spamlords? It was fantastic.

Oh well. At least my text under my avvie shows that I havent given up on Spamlord ness.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Shadow on January 31, 2010, 11:17:24 AM
Most posts in a month: 19355 June 2009
Most posts in a day: 1531 June 19, 2009

Thanks.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

We should try and beat that this june.  Although I think thats the mont Im taking my trip...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I was hoping on having a "RSL" day on June 19th.

Ungatt Trunn II

A recreation of RSL is not out of the Question, but it would need serious tweaking from the original, or just a total anarchic structrue.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

No Ungatt...we are not making you supreme leader.

Ungatt Trunn II

No one likes me enough to make me leader of everything so that's already out of the question, Brier.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

you forgot the "a" again.

prodiGee

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 31, 2010, 11:34:12 PM
No one likes me enough to make me leader of everything so that's already out of the question, Briear.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: prodiGee on February 01, 2010, 10:52:14 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 31, 2010, 11:34:12 PM
No one likes me enough to make me leader of everything so that's already out of the question, Briaeiouandsometimesyr.
DIE HIPPIE DIE