Oh my gosh

Started by Arguia Zsah, January 29, 2010, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

things have changed since you've been gone
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Arguia Zsah

I can't remember when I was last here. o.0

Lots of new peoples?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on January 29, 2010, 10:14:44 PM
things have changed since you've been gone

I expected that. Im just gonna spam like normal though. ^__^

REDWALL SPAMLORDS!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm sure you could already tell, but I'll bring you up to speed. RSL no longer exists as more than a memory. This is mainly due to extreme scrutiny from the mods and members who refused to follow rules. Also, inactivity and lack of a strong leading body also lead to it's demise.

Unless you're talking about the ingame RSL. In which case I can provide you no information as I don't play turbo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 30, 2010, 08:00:57 AM
I can't remember when I was last here. o.0

Lots of new peoples?

yarz.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Firetooth

Arguia Zsah

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: wolf bite on November 12, 2004, 12:18:58 PM
This is offical. I am banning evryone who refuses to dance naked in the White House with a thousand year-old mummy.

Oh, and by the way i like eggggggggggggggggggggggs. Duuuuuuuuuuuuude.

~Wolf Bite 

----

Oh dear... Someone tell me to go to bed and stop reading painfully embarassing old topics.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 30, 2010, 05:31:00 PM
Eh, still what?

Ehem...RSL (a.k.a Redwall: Spamlords) was founded in June of 2009. It's goal was to fill the Spa Room with random jibber jabber.  Soon, RSL managed to push everyone who was not a member out of the Spa Room using shear annoyance.

Over the Summer of 2009, Briar left for three months and in her absense war occured between RWL and RSL.  Pippin returned and began to take over the Spa Room in an attempt to overthrow RSL.

Now, RSL is largely just a memory.  Many of the RWL are beginning to return to Spa.

But, because of RSL, the record of "Most posts in a day" is set at 2 thousand and something (as least I believe it is)