blade stats.

Started by Ereptor, March 27, 2003, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Okay, whatever...Atleast we all know you crawled out from underneath something, otherwise I'd have to ask why you look like slime!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Badrang the Tyrant

Ouch.  Scarwake you could just kill him on the server to make him shutup. LOL

RazorClaw

no, he doesn't look like slime. You don't know what he looks like. So simply call him names, like: You big fat present-delivering red-suited blubberous newt! Or: You scruffy excuse for a boil-headed red-butted duck! See? Insult that makes sense.  

Darkness

You wouldn't kill a guy with glasses would you, or without glasses, whichever one it is that is what I am.  
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

I would and Deathclaw certainly will.

Darkness

Quote from: RazorClawno, he doesn't look like slime. You don't know what he looks like. So simply call him names, like: You big fat present-delivering red-suited blubberous newt! Or: You scruffy excuse for a boil-headed red-butted duck! See? Insult that makes sense.

I do believe that Razor Claw just spammed.  Tsk Tsk.  You just disobeyed what you're always yelling about.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

RazorClaw

You scruffy excuse for a boil-headed ugly-butt duck! Now YOU'RE complaining about spam, or at least what YOU think is spam, so you'rew also a hypocrite. I believe that you are an idiot.

Darkness

I thought spam on this forum was anything that doesn't pertain to the actual game itself.

RazorClaw

No, that isn't right. And even if it were, I was merely correcting Scarwake, saying that unless he meets you and verifies it, that he can't say that you look like slime.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantI would and Deathclaw certainly will.
Yes, Badrang, you are right. Deathclaw certainly would. Gimme a number and I'll take him out..... quoting others: "Yiss, yiss, I will!"
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Badrang the Tyrant

507, but he just got aid from Ereptor.  I bet without this aid he would be dead by now.

Darkness

Yes but without the aid I would not be a part of Naz so therefore I would not be getting attacked so much. So in fact I would not be dead I would just be in the same old spot I was before, struggling to get to the top.

Badrang the Tyrant

MantisMan

He does have a point, several people pointed out that if he were to leave NAZ he wouldn't be attacked so much, so he would be probably where he is right now, fighting just like the rest of us to rid the world of eveil tyrants.
something funny goes here

Badrang the Tyrant

Personally, I wouldn't care if he was in NAZ.  But if I found out that he had no rats, then I would still attack him.