Fair Maiden

Started by Holby, January 17, 2010, 09:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevz on January 19, 2010, 04:17:08 PM
you attack Unsuccessfully, You lose 154 leaders and manage to destroy 453,187 of your enemies leaders. No complaints here. I'll play elsewhere.

I know this is kind of off topic, but why on earth if you attack someone with say 200 leaders and they have say 20 mil, you'll kill a ton of their leaders and they'll kill say . . . 5 of yours?

If you attacked with 200 rats against someone with 20 million rats you would get creamed, end of.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 19, 2010, 10:26:07 PM
So, who likes the Fair Maiden flag?

It looks great! Which one of the Fair Maiden members made it?

Peace Alliance

Me of course.

And yes, you /are/ off topic. I'm sure you'll find a relevant topic on leader suicides if you scour the game dev forum.

Gorak

the flag is a portrait of me
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Quote21 suicides is the immediate. Takes 3days for turns, about 100 leader suicides possible between a player using full turns.

100 possible, but the number that will actually happen is much lower. It's possible to defend against.

QuoteIf i can make enough land to steal cash from most people using the same race, think about how effortless it is to open attack ops after a bunch of suicides on a lesser race like stoat  Smiley I could weaken my setup and still get through

It would all depend on the starting ratio and land.

As for the advice, thanks. Though I think we are a better team than you are saying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES