Best Music video

Started by Gorak, January 16, 2010, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Dang, I honestly figured you would like chimaira. I did think the video was pretty cool too, how bout soilwork? This video is really interesting, that you cannot doubt.

SOILWORK - Light The Torch
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Music was meh, video was pretty cool though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

That was an incredibly messed up video...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Krowdon

this isn't officially a music video, but my friend showed this to me, and I love it.

Numa Numa
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

Wow Gorak, that was awesome!
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Alazar is Back

Probably not your style of music, but Miranda Lambert is an awesome singer, funny music video with a twist...Not to mention she is pretty good lookin haha

Miranda Lambert - White Liar

Gen. Volkov

Awesome singer? How can you tell? Have you heard her live? That song sounds like she has a lot of electronic "help".

Alazar is Back

Actually I have, at wefest. It's one of the biggest country music festivals in the world. It's held up in Northern Minnesota about an hour and a half from my house ha

She is very excellent. No comments on the video? Obviously not the best, but amusin I think.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry, I only watched about half the music video. I just can't stand that kind of country music. I don't like country music in general, but when they have that twang in their voice, it just ruins the vocals for me.

Holby

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 03, 2010, 04:28:47 AM
Probably not your style of music, but Miranda Lambert is an awesome singer, funny music video with a twist...Not to mention she is pretty good lookin haha

Miranda Lambert - White Liar
That video doesn't work in Australia. I had to find a different one.

I think she's fairly crap, actually. Definitely with Volkov on the electronic help. If she really was good, it wouldn't have been necessary. It makes the song sound odd, given that is has an (otherwise) traditional country sound. The video isn't funny or original, and it's not much of a twist, either. She may well be an OK singer, but it's impossible to tell from the video. I actually think it has that electronic thing going on so her accent isn't so thick and repulsive...

I'm with Gorak's version of Thriller for my favourite video.

"Gosh my old calculator ain't got no bow!"
I will not deleted this

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

That was quite good. Good song, interesting video. By the way, in your picture, the badger seemed to be bouncing to the beat of the song.

Pippin

LOL, badger breakdance.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres