Best Music video

Started by Gorak, January 16, 2010, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

video is not what I'd call epic. It's just them jamming while someone shakes the camera alot.
but band is all right, though pretty typical
they'd be better if they fired their vocalist and just let the guitarist sing lead or hired a good vocalist
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

Yeah I know ha, it's just for me it's crazy...I mean the video makes me wanna go freaking crazy. Simple, yet effective in my mind. The lead singer is really good imo, but thats the style of music. I like a variety of music with a variety of different singers and so on. I do think that if you take the screaming out of this kinda music it loses a lot of the energy thats in it. Look at Slipknot. They have some of the sickest mosh pits in the world. They have so much energy in their music. A lot of the singing is screaming, sure not to the extent of The Rose Line, but if Corey Taylor sung all Slipknot songs like he did with Stone Sour in Through The Glass, and Bother they would not be the band they are..
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

didn't say all sceaming is bad, but some vocalists can do it well, while others just simply scream with no sense of pitch or key

Alazar is Back

Yeah, idk I personally think it fits. This video is more then just the band playing...Pretty sweet imo ;)

Machine Head - Halo

Gorak

video you just posted is blocked here
alot of labels hate that Canada has not yet outlawed dowloading copywrited material for free, and so blocks Canadian IP's from seeing posted material

Gorak

still not as awsome as Lordi
but these 2 are the best rivals posted here so far

SXSW 2009 Music Video: Red Fang - Prehistoric Dog

BRIAN POSEHN - "Metal By Numbers"

Gen. Volkov

Hey cool, the Posehn video had Scott Ian.

Oh, and the video for All Nightmare Long is actually pretty sweet, though it doesn't show the band at all.

Metallica - All Nightmare Long [Music Video] HD
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

Gen. Volkov

Ally... if Gorak could see your video, I don't think he would like it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Yeah I liked All Nightmare Long the first time I saw that one. And why is that Volk?

Another one I like from another amazing band.

Victory Records & Between The Buried And Me Present The Short Film "Obfuscation"

Gorak

don't much care for the band, but was a pretty good video

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd why is that Volk?

Cause it's got an anti-christian message.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 13, 2010, 11:20:47 PM
QuoteAnd why is that Volk?

Cause it's got an anti-christian message.

That I didn't know. Didn't really pay that much attention I guess. A lot of metal is like that though. Although my favorite kind usually happens to be the Christian metal like August burns red and such.

Alazar is Back

CHIMAIRA - Destroy And Dominate

Double post, but I think its ok here. You guys like Chimaira at all? I think its a pretty sick video..

Gen. Volkov

Not really sure what's supposed to be cool about that video... the music wasn't anything special either, in my opinion.