Stats on Ereptor

Started by Kitty, March 26, 2003, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Is there any information on what Ereptor has?

If so please post it here.

And why is everyone not taking a few shots at him a day to weaken him, then atleast someone can get through.

Deathclaw

First of all, he has too strong a horde, but that it soon to change, and he has the most leaders... for now.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

The only way to break him was if someone were to do a Kamakaze mission where they took all their turns using standards, he'd get mad and start attacking them, thus losing troops due to desertions. As long as they're not in a clan.

Alas, no one would be willing.

Kilkenne

Willing to do a kamikaze? I opened the door for Spigot, the last huge Emperor like this to be taken down by throwing waves and waves of my own soldiers at him in vain, I did! Killed just enough of his soldiers to let Stormy get through, I did...

Just call me Cap'n Kamikaze!

Deathclaw

I'd do it, too, if it helped the game. I can always make a comeback.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

For me, I would attack to the point where there would be no comeback...I'd die, but not without crippling him sufficiently to let someone else get their foot in the door, so to speak...

Badrang the Tyrant

Kilk, then who would have the attacks on Ereptor?  If he looses enough troops (rats in particularly) then Peace Alliance could get at him. :unsure:  

Kilkenne

Peace Alliance is a twit. He takes land only from Coalition forces to get up, and for that he'll pay dearly, I'm showing him that I don't really feel like dealing with somoeone who has 19 million rats and nothing else...whoops, did I just tell everyone that? Uh-oh...

~>John<~

the only ppl who cold arent going to....LoL
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome