Anarchy!

Started by Daryn, January 10, 2010, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

You ever seen Borat?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Once... maybe twice?
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Then you've heard the Kazakhstan National Anthem?

Also, content warning.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I love having fish in swimming pool.

Ungatt Trunn II

It says nothing about that you sloth.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I am no sloth, I am an elephant.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

If I were a sloth, I'd be a sloth bear, because sloth bears are cool and like to eat their masters.

Ungatt Trunn II

Did I give you a choice?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

No but you didn't not give me a choice, either, you were never specific as to the fact that I had no choice.

Wolf Snare

A man in a neighbouring town decided it would be a great idea to own a tiger. for years he fought for his right to have his pet tiger, and the township took him to supreme court; he won. A few years ago, he wanted his ten year old kid to have a picture with this tiger, so he put it on a leash and let the kid take the leash. The tiger mauled it and almost killed the kid.

Well, this caused lots of controversy, you see, and the poor doot had to go through more and more BS to keep his pet tiger. After the hype of the last few years died down, the man was content with his pet creature. He would give his life for it.

Ironically, last weekend, he did. He was feeding the mutt and it ate his face off and killed him.

Looks good on him. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 12, 2010, 04:51:49 PM

Also, content warning.

Aww, that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :D
I will not deleted this

prodiGee

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 13, 2010, 07:56:41 AM
A man in a neighbouring town decided it would be a great idea to own a tiger. for years he fought for his right to have his pet tiger, and the township took him to supreme court; he won. A few years ago, he wanted his ten year old kid to have a picture with this tiger, so he put it on a leash and let the kid take the leash. The tiger mauled it and almost killed the kid.

Well, this caused lots of controversy, you see, and the poor [fatherless child] had to go through more and more BS to keep his pet tiger. After the hype of the last few years died down, the man was content with his pet creature. He would give his life for it.

Ironically, last weekend, he did. He was feeding the mutt and it ate his face off and killed him.

Looks good on him. ;)
It's a dog?

Zara_rose_wolf

i claim that as a pwn.