Black rider down...black rider down

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I didn't know that.  Who are we talking about?  Who the heck is this Darkness guy.  I think you guys should give him a break.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

*Laughs*If you don't like my attacks on you, the leave NAZ.  You do not fool anyone by playing stupid.  You even responded to my post with your stats.

Darkness

I was never trying to play stupid.  Everyone knows who I am, it's no secret.  Whether I am the one destroying other people or everyone is destroying me at least I'm famous!

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

Just like Razorclaw trying to get into TR's LOTR RPG....

RazorClaw

I WAS in it, you fat-headed, big-footed, boil-butted...uh....WILDCAT! Sorry, I just like to insult people today.

Darkness

RazorClaw seems to have a lot of spent up anger.  Not healthy buddy.  I suggest you get one of those balls you squeeze in your hand.

RazorClaw

I suggest that you learn what a JOKE is.  

Darkness

I think you should take some of your own advice.  At no point have I been serious throughout all of this forum.  I'm just playing around.

MantisMan

Man Razor, this is the second topic I've found you on edge.

2nds the vote for Razor getting one of those balls you squeeze in your hand.
something funny goes here

RazorClaw

You put ** around when you say stuff like that. I'm not on edge. What the heck are you talking about. If you get a P.h.D. in psychology, then maybe I'll listen to you, but until then, shut up.

Darkness

I do have a P.h.D in psychology and it is my professional opinion that you need to be committed.

Ferron

i think you're the one that needs to be committed Darkness. B)  
Ferron
I am Brock

RazorClaw

Yeah right. But even if you do, a psychologist is someone who is too stupid to become a neurologist. So if anyone has a P.h.D. in NEUROLOGY, then you can countermand that. So HA! And don't even start saying that you have a degree in neurology. You had your joke the first time.

Darkness

The joke is on you because the two are completely different fields of study.  Neurology is the study of the physical mind and how it works within the body. Psychology on the other hand is the study of the intangible mind and how people process information and respond to it.  Do not lecture me on what you do not know.  A Neurologist is in no way qualified to make a diagnosis on someone?s state of mind.  I in fact am qualified and I feel that you may need counselling in the future son.

RazorClaw

Neurologists can take tests to see if you are either insane or have brain problems. You can go on with your stupid joke about being a psychologist. I agree with Ferron. Anyone who calls any ither warlords "Master" has problems.