Black rider down...black rider down

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

You will pay for this.  I promise you will lose one of yours for everyone of mine.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Scarwake

Uh huh...  You've been saying stuff like this for a long time.  A friend of mine claims the kill of Black Rider (#28) with my help in doing so.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

~>John<~

Its 2 black riders down

[and yes #703 I am #702]
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

Ereptor, no one pays attention to your threats, as you never make good on them.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Darkness

I am the vessel through which Ereptors threats will be made good. I can assure you that.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Deathclaw

NONE of his threats are ever carried through, and that is sad if he must get others to do this for him. Give us your number to show SOME honor... not much, but some.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Arono

his number is 507 and no matter how cocky he is any of your generals can get by him!
Arono

Badrang the Tyrant

Now I wish that I never deleted my Ungatt Trunn account.  I would never let a NAZ get in the top ranks.

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Also got stats on him:

The Bringers of Darkness (#507)
Turns 267 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #19
Workers 82,433
Land Acres 2,355
Money $1,812,234
Food 29,839,951
Loyalty 3,240,282
Networth $35,804,520
 Location Northlands
Race Wildcat
Health 95%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 11,944,544
Weasels 826,000
Stoats 2,666,599
Skiffs 1,383,495
Leaders 4,995

Tch, Tch.  Poor leader counts meboy!

Darkness

I know, I know, I seem to have misplaced my leaders.  And the only reason that I was being cocky was cuz I was just trying to play the game or the story, whatever it is called.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Holby

Yes, your posts were very entertaining. Keep at them! Your threats at least produced conversation!
I will not deleted this

MantisMan

If all of you only knew...............
something funny goes here

Badrang the Tyrant

Only knew that he has 1558 acres left due to my attacks?  Yea I knew that.