fav sitcom

Started by Blood Wake, March 26, 2003, 04:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I love the simpsons!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trident

The Simpsons shows the same episodes over and over again.  To reflect my vote; That 70's Show.

Ferron

i'd have to say the Simpsons.
Ferron
I am Brock

Menatus

Just three things...

1. The Simpsons is NOT a sitcom.

2. That 70's Show plays the same episodes over and over as well, even thouh I like it.

3. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? You have a sitcom list and Will and Grace ISN'T on it? You're pathetic! That's THE best sitcom EVER!! And all who say otherwise are to be smited.

5:30 W&G or 5:30 Rerun of That 70's Show...hmm.

Ereptor

I can't believe you didn't have scrubs in their!!! shesh MY FAVORITE!
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Well, that 70's show should be on twice, that way you know ahead of time if you should record it  :D  

Kilkenne

Go Futurama! Futurama owns the Simpsons...with a little ownage to spare. It also owns That 70's show. All I have to say about Oliver been is that it seems to be the most annoying crap Fox has ever decided to put on television. I'm sitting there one night, watching some qualilty sunday night programming, when they decide to advertise that show by putting on a crummy-looking non-genuine old FOX logo, and they say some crap about Been-vision. It makes me terribly unhappy, and every 12 seconds of that show that I watched, I lost 37 1/2 IQ points. Terrible. Out of 10, I give it a -23 3/4...of for you grade people...F. In fact...F -  

Abby The Rat

All I have to say, I can't really vote, I love them all..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

Does no one listen to me? Futurama and The Simpsons are NOT sitcoms. Don't you people know what a sitcom is? Just imagine. Is there canned laughter in Futurama or Simpsons? No.

As for Oliver, I refuse to watch it because the commercials themselves were so darn stupid.

Blood Wake

i agree oliver been is very stupid my bro loves it though i watched both episodes and i don't think i laughed once, as for the been-vision thing it is more anoying than barny's stupid songs, and why do they have to have those stupid cermercials during other shows on sunday? Cermercial: The Simpsons is next but in 30 get ready for been-vision    
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

bubble gum squad

HEY,I DONT LOVE IT :angry: !its pretty stupid now, :o i just thought the second episode was funny,the rest:man,is that crap!!
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Trident

:D If the actors are under 13 or over 27 chances are I don't watch it  

Menatus

27 exactly? Heh heh. The people in Will & Grace are all in their 30's, except Megan Mullally. Trident, you are strange.

calria

I don't really even watch TV...

General Austin

Me neither! My dad unhooked our T.V. about a year ago. Thank goodness! T.V.'s just gotten worse and worse....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.