Super Retal

Started by Sevz, January 02, 2010, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

I never turned against you bro, i joined blackflies but i didn't do anything to you.

Thing about that is, BlackFly had already declared itself my enemy at that point. You may not have done anything directly too me, but you did join my enemy.

I've done my best to convert your enemy into an alliance Volkov.

Your not catching me out on BS shadow, your saying things that have no substance relativity or truth
"Sevs, you started this topic and brought me into it. If I see you spouting BS, I will call you out on it, and you need to find a mature way to deal with it."
Losing the land was not the issue, the issue was i told a good mate that i appreciate him and have a plan to help him become and emperor with me. End of the day i look out for my friends online and offline. Had it been standard attacks from anyone else i wouldn't be fussed. I could very easily have foiled the attacks with some preventative actions. I don't think Marell is a traitor or was being deceptive but he neglected to tell me vital information that i would of really appreciated
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

You knew that Marell was againt Blackfly. You chose to tell him some of your plans. You invited him to join you. Marell promised you nothing, and then helped to break the netholder and landlocker of the clan who he publicly declared his enemy. I fail to see how you can see this, in any way, shape, or form, as a backstabbing. Marell didn't tell you anything because he was already committed to taking your and before you offered him anything. He would have been undermining his own work if he had.

Surely you see logic in this?

Your not catching me out on BS shadow, your saying things that have no substance relativity or truth

Catch me in a lie Sevs. Show me something I have said about you that is plainly untrue.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI've done my best to convert your enemy into an alliance Volkov.

That's not really what I wanted. Rather working against my wishes in fact.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

I don't think Marell is a traitor or was being deceptive but he neglected to tell me vital information that i would of really appreciated

If he wanted the land i would of dropped defenses and organized the recovery of the acres so it didn't get spread and undermine my work.
Same goes for Gen, she's not an official alliance but she's a cool chick and a good player who i gave my stuff to when i re created.
My point is, i had plans, told him my plans under the false pretense that he's a tight ally, i explained how i was eliminating all threats, Shadow, i can't stop you from hitting me but i can prevent you breaking me. Knowing that, i asked Marell for clearance to wipe you out knowing he's my ally and your not. Simply cos you have the intent to slow down my objective and he didn't i wanted to avoid being broken and losing a great ally.

I'm offended because there was unlimited opportunity for him to declare neutrality and avoid me coming after him for a few runs. I can understand his side of the table so i don't hold a grudge but i do plan payback on all 3 of you for the inconvenience and it will be until i'm satisfied not what you think is fair.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Lol Sevs, I don't care what you do in revenge, nor do your reasons matter. You would be after me regardless. You don't seem to understand that I am not bothered by what happens in the game anymore. A year ago, maybe. Living on my own and going to university has caused my priorities to change. The only reason I go after you is because of your big talk, not because of what you do ingame.

I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that Marell did not backstab you. Since you admitted that, we are done here. Marell is and always will be loyal to those he says he is going to help.

Wolf Snare

See, that doesn't  make sense to me. I was told that Marell was a loyal ally to blackfly, and that is why we have a problem with it. Sevz is with us and therefore it was a blatant backstabbing. Marell claimed to be with us, at least as far as I understood, which is why my feathers were ruffled. We still kind of have to retal, you understand Shadow and I'm glad you don't mind.

Firetooth, you have a lot to learn. Not going to bother trying to be the one to teach you life lessons at your tender age, the angst and ignorance in your posts lead me to think you are still an inept infant.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

You don't seem to understand that I am not bothered by what happens in the game anymore.

If that statement is true, why are you online more than me? i don't have uni, i live alone and haven't got anything better to do than have mates over all day, log on to the internet every couple hours when i'm bored and watching TV or waiting for paint to dry. Dude, if you don't care about what happens why are you so involved? why do you have a fox with so much stuff and runs actively?
I suspect you say you have a careless attitude because your un-admittedly enthralled.
I get bored cos i've got time on my hands, if your apparently busy and couldn't care. I don't see it and it seems your the daily news reporter

And Snare, your a legend
*Packs grill*

Marell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 03, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
See, that doesn't  make sense to me. I was told that Marell was a loyal ally to blackfly, and that is why we have a problem with it. Sevz is with us and therefore it was a blatant backstabbing. Marell claimed to be with us, at least as far as I understood, which is why my feathers were ruffled. We still kind of have to retal, you understand Shadow and I'm glad you don't mind.

Did Peace tell you this?

I spoke to Peace on msn. He told me he wanted to work with me and the rest of KOTW. I told him that I had my own plans with people outside the clan,  and didn't want to agree to anything official with Blackfly, but that he was welcome to speak to the rest of my clan, who I thought might be interested (I see Night Wolf has since been converted).
I did also say that as I was preocupied with my own plans, I had no intention of warring Blackfly and that he wouldn't be having any trouble from us. As all I did was help to take land from Blackfly, I don't think I've broken any part of that.

Certainly at no point did I claim to be a "loyal ally to Blackfly".

Shadow

QuoteIf that statement is true, why are you online more than me?

Cause it's Christmas and I'm not in school. In a few weeks I'll be off promi completely. Might stick around forums, but I wanna break my addiction lol.

Anyway, Snare, Marell has been listed as Blackfly's opponent all along, I have no idea where you get the idea that he was your clan's ally. Maybe Sevs assumed that he wouldn't fight him? I dunno.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 03, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
Firetooth, you have a lot to learn. Not going to bother trying to be the one to teach you life lessons at your tender age, the angst and ignorance in your posts lead me to think you are still an inept infant.
Patronization is a great excuse for when you can't respond. But y'know, I guess I have only been playing this game the tiny period of 2years plus, as well as various servers, so I really don't know anything about how it works...
So, instead of looking down on everyone like they can't possibly comprehend what you have to say, treat everyone equally and actually explain your views (as I have done, though I doubt you read my post anyway...), opposed to acting like you don't have to waste your time with a lesser being like me (not like I could understand your complex reasoning anyway...)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

uve all got some saint elmos fire going on....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Sevz

Posted by Shadow
You would be after me regardless. You don't seem to understand that I am not bothered by what happens in the game anymore.
but I wanna break my addiction lol.

???
no comment

lonewolf1817

re-read the post above and ull understand why noone talking sevz
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all