I YEARN FOR WAR!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, December 31, 2009, 04:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Good point.

AoU: 1
Ungatt: 0
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

prodiGee

Also, look at the acronym? Is that not pure comedic gold mined directly from the Cliffs of Funny?
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Mine has an overused picture of Cthulhu which I stole from an older version of Area51.com
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

prodiGee

Mine has a thinly veiled visual representation of the true nature of the organization's meaning.

Ungatt Trunn II

Mine suggests the duality of man!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

One white eye to suggest a blind eye to divine justice, one red eye to show rage against our evil mod oppressors!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

A gray background to show we have no affiliation with good nor evil! We commit so called atrocities for both sides, for the greater justice, of course!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Mine looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old, when in reality a grown man drew it.

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Why the hell did I lose a point? Who gave you control over the score? Aren't you my Grand Advisor, which is part of the Royal House of Trunn?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

prodiGee