Trunn's Regime of Spa Domination Political layout

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, December 31, 2009, 03:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Night Wolf, I wil give you one chance. Exactly one chance to join TRSD. You will either comply and have technology that is infinity times better than anything else, and an army so large it would make China wet itself, or you could submit to those puny rebels. The exhaust port on my Death Star has been covered up, therefor I am unbeatable.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Also my soldiers are all advanced and cool looking, with sophisticated tactics.

Have you ever noticed in movies that the bad guy armies are always like that? I mean, darn. They make them so cool.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Cool looking armies? Im in!

And yes I have noticed that. But I think its because when creating a bad guy you have limitless possibilities to make them look bad butt but when making a good guy there are many limitations because unlike villians the forces of good have standards.

Ungatt Trunn II

Very well, welcome to the Council of Generals. Which Branch of my military would you like control of? Or would you like a different position?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

No I like my position....and what branch do you think id do best in?

Ungatt Trunn II

Do you like advanced space tech? Or invading other countries? Or defending? Or maybe a life at sea is for you? I don't know. The political layout has all the branches of my military listed, you look and see which one is best for you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Very well. You have a force of F-22's, B-2 stealth bombers, and even a few more advanced fighters who's battlefield designation is yet to be made. I give you a check of ninety-trillion dollars. Buy whatever you'd like to add.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

*buys 180 trillion bags of gummy bears*

I dont think I spent that money very efficently...

Ungatt Trunn II

Who cares. I have about 8999 counterfeit machines.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Night Wolf

What your white and windu is black.....thats not raceist its truth.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE