Trunn's Regime of Spa Domination Political layout

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, December 31, 2009, 03:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

TRSD is in no way related to "turds". This document is a prototype and is open to revision by authorized persons only. Ideas expressed in this document are free to be used by any inspiring nation. The template was made for specialized use only.

TRSD POLITICAL DOCUMENT
By: President/King Ungatt Trunn II
1952-1967 all rights reserved.

Table of contents
I. Intro
II. Disclaimer
1. Layout
2. Main political bodies and descriptions
3. Rights
4. Laws
5. Punishments
6. End

I.
This is an official TRSD document. All policies are outlined in this document. Current version is a prototype only.

II.
TRSD does not in any way condone any actions or ideas expressed in this document. We strongly advise against taking anything in this document seriously. But, in all fairness this document outlines some pretty good ideas. Don't forget that.

1. Layout:
1. Royal house of Trunn
  A. Council of elders
  B. Improvised Public Tactics Police
  C. Royal Guard
2. Department of Justice
  A. Local Court
  B. Regional Court
  C. National Court
  D. Local Law Enforcement
  E. TRSD Police Department
  F. Guild of lawyers
3. Department of Homeland Affairs
  A. Regional lawmakers
  B. National lawmakers
  C. Department of Political Invstigation
  D. Department of People's Welfare
4. Royal Department of War
  A. Council of Generals
  B. Armed Forces:
      B1: TRSD National Defense Force
      B2: TRSD Army
      B3: TRSD Navy
      B4: TRSD Air Force
      B5: TRSD Foreign Occupation Corps (Portion of each force included)
      B6: TRSD Space Force
      B7: TRSD Spec. Ops. Command

2. Main political bodies and descriptions:
1. Royal House of Trunn: Main ruling political body. Heirs to the throne must be part of the royal family. If in the event no heir exists, the council of elders may pick a new one. The current King has his own personal Police and Royal Guard, both under his direct command.

2. Department of Justice: Deals with laws and their punishments. Also deals with law enforcements and trial on the accused.

3. Department of Homeland Affairs: Political body which makes laws and investigates possible corruption in the other departments. Has a sub department, "Department of People's Welfare" which deals with the welfare of the people, as the name suggests.

4. Royal Department of War: Concerns all military related things. Has a council of Generals made up of top generals and a few other key political figures.

3. Rights:

These are the rights of the Spa Room citizens:
1. Right to apply to a government position
2. Right to vote for candidates of a political position
3. Right to own and operate a private business
4. Right to a trial
5. Right to shoot oneself
6. Right to own and operate things purchased on our FREE market system
7. Right to shoot communists
8. Right to not be a communist
9. These rights are not to be breached

4. Laws:
Note: laws may vary depending on region of SPA.

1. No murdering is permitted unless part of an authorized branch of the Government or when killing a communist.
2. Theft is in no way tolerated. The government reserves the power to take objects deemed illegal or useful to our cause.
3. Impersonating a government official is deemed highly illegal.
4. Criticizing the government is deemed as obstruction of law.
5. Resisting arrest is highly illegal.
6. Government officials are not required to provide a cause for arresting or punishing someone, as long as it is approved by the Council of Elders. If there is an immediate cause, then the Council of Elders are bypassed.
7. Accusing a Government official of a crime without good evidence is considered slander, this is highly illegal.
8. Treason is a VERY serious crime
9. Other laws exist depending on the situation.

5. Punishment:
Type of crime decided by court. Regular crimes and up must report to a National Court.

Minor Crimes: Short term prison time and political reeducation.

Semi-minor Crimes: Medium term prison time with political reeducation and public service.

Regular class crimes: Medium term prison time with political reeducation, torture, and public service.

Serious crimes: Long term prison time with severe political reeducation, torture, and if deemed necessary, execution.

Treason, being a communist: On-the-spot execution, no questions asked, no trial.

6. End:
That is all, thank you.

All are welcome to apply for a position. All positions are open. Please post all questions here.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: prodiGee on December 31, 2009, 03:16:23 AM
tl;dr more fail from Unga.

wow thanks for writing a whole friken paragraph for me to read, your post was tl;dr
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Ungatt Trunn II

BUT YOU MUST READ MY POLITICAL POLICY AND POINT OUT EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE AND FLAW!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

When tl;dr has been called there is no going back, were I to read it now I might accidentally the whole universe.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

You'll not coax me into reading it, I'm too majestic and dignified.

Ungatt Trunn II

I embedded a virus that'll blow up the Pentagon in the text. Much lulz to be had.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Why would you hurt the Pentagon? It has five sides. FIVE of them.

Ungatt Trunn II

It also makes a van full of radioactive materials blow up in a football stadium!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Is the van yellow? How do they get the van inside the stadium?

Richard Nixon

There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

prodiGee

I need to know the logistics of things that I have been promised or they seem less real to me.

Richard Nixon

Don't be alarmed, but it seems that this account can view fantom boards. I see several clan boards, archival boards, and even a board for discarded threads. Have I become the god of the forums?
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!