copyright..

Started by General Austin, March 26, 2003, 12:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Copyright the word "Snark". Anyone caught using this word will be fined 100 thousand RWL dollars! Payable by credit card, of course. Snark can only be used by me, and other close affiliates. Ask me for permission.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

and your calling me stupid ? ?  ?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Abby The Rat

"stupid" is not really the right term here as Aus here is making some light joke to cheer us up.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Oh, I didn't get the joke- there was no smiley.
Trident is a frequent user of "snark." *Nods*
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Then there is only one word I can think fitting of a reply to this topic: SNARK!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Aus is going to make a ton of money.

BloodClaw

Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark Snark  
DISABLED FOR NO REASON!!!

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawAus is going to make a ton of money.
Who says he's gonna get payed? Not like I'll pay him.

Snark.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

Copyrighted...No, I trademarked it long ago. Snark? is a Registered word of Kilk Industries Ltd.

Snark?ed you good, I did!

General Austin

Hey, where's my money? *finds out all his lawyers were killed* Oh. Erm...bye! *runs away*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Snark?Snark?Snark?Snark?Snark?Snark?!
I need to find a word to trademark... Something I say all the time... I know! ....?!

Trident

Quote from: General AustinCopyright the word "Snark". Anyone caught using this word will be fined 100 thousand RWL dollars! Payable by credit card, of course. Snark can only be used by me, and other close affiliates. Ask me for permission.
-.-  Just as long as you don't copyright snarq...  basically the same word, but copyrighted by Hobbess.

bjornredtail

How much to buy the rights to the word "Snark?" permanately?

?- "Snark" is copyrighted General Austin, used in accodance of Section 107, Title 17, United States Code
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

RazorClaw

But then, how can I say SNARK, when I snark a snarky snark snark?

Badrang the Tyrant

*looks around confused* What is happening to everyone?