Unchained Melody (#25)

Started by End Credits, December 24, 2009, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

hate to tell ya this Checker, there's more websites that this game was copied from. That's where i learnt to play the game matey. 1000's of empires is no exaggeration at all. I had a period of time where i was killing everything i could.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on January 03, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
hate to tell ya this Checker, there's more websites that this game was copied from. That's where i learnt to play the game matey. 1000's of empires is no exaggeration at all. I had a period of time where i was killing everything i could.

Including any resemblance of something you might call "a real life"?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

What do you consider a real life?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on January 03, 2010, 09:05:54 PM
What do you consider a real life?

That is an excellent question. We should discuss it over tea and crumpets sometime.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

If you don't know anything about me, i'm 24, i'm retired, well off from some smart financial choices. Used to be a ring fighter, i rap, i sleep around, my mates flood my house every day so i need to boot them out when my daughter comes over. Been there done that with most things and life is what i make it. My daughter inspires me to design things and I know what love is from personal experience. Whenever i feel down i do something big for someone to cheer me up.
I don't know what anyone else does with their life, This is who i am that's how you are, everyones values are different and acceptance is an opinion.

Alazar is Back

Sevz is a good dude, ya'll. Give him a break.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..