Unchained Melody (#25)

Started by End Credits, December 24, 2009, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

You can't open more than 21 attacks at a time. After that, the spell does nothing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on December 29, 2009, 09:40:51 AM
You can't open more than 21 attacks at a time. After that, the spell does nothing.
Is there a paticular reason?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Because there is a global 21 attack limit.  No more than 21 attacks in a row, period. 
Otherwise I could just sit an open attack op on an indy or leader player with crud ratio 100 times and never worry about them being maxed again.

But yeah....  kills on an unclanned leader player can be a bit hard
I think sometime back somone did kill a landfarm for the heck of it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

I think retto made the land farm unmaxable at first...

Land farm also has 0 leaders so

Pippin

Whoscares it isn't hard to kill someone unclanned, attack attack attack, dead fool, hahaha!

My story has ended.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Quote from: windhound on December 29, 2009, 10:57:02 AM
Because there is a global 21 attack limit.  No more than 21 attacks in a row, period. 
Otherwise I could just sit an open attack op on an indy or leader player with crud ratio 100 times and never worry about them being maxed again.

But yeah....  kills on an unclanned leader player can be a bit hard
I think sometime back somone did kill a landfarm for the heck of it
Lol I forgot about that...either way, I think unclanned kills on leaders may be a little *too* hard
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

*14     ?     Vimes (#51)     10 acres

almost got him, had no loyalty to start with and wasted a few turns getting it, he was on 20k
next time
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

lonewolf1817

should make it easyer to kill people in this game..... like 900 turns no matter the race to take someone out.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

no, thats a bad idea. killing should be hard.

Sevz

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 01, 2010, 11:11:57 PM

Dude, i know what i'm doing and i failed. It was really hard to get him on 10acres. Takes either 2 people or a good setup before the attempt
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

windhound

Quote from: Sevz on January 01, 2010, 11:15:46 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 01, 2010, 11:11:57 PM

Dude, i know what i'm doing and i failed. It was really hard to get him on 10acres. Takes either 2 people or a good setup before the attempt

Sounds like the setup works then.
A solo empire killing a solo empire should not be possible.
If the offending solo empire is offensive enough, there shouldnt be an issue getting a few people together for a kill.  Allowing a single solo empire to go an' kill anyone they want is a bad thing, you got close enough as is.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Sadly enough I agree with Windy and Peace. Shouldnt be easy to solo kill. Two should be able to do it though.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

I doubt many people will get anyone below 1000acres, i'm a prodigy

lonewolf1817

i dont think with 2people. anyone with any huts and leaders should be able to hold out
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on December 29, 2009, 05:04:25 AM
I've killed thousands of empires since i played this game.

I call bull, "prodigy."
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)