Unchained Melody (#25)

Started by End Credits, December 24, 2009, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

End Credits

$200 bil to whoever kills Unchained Melody (#25)

Sevz

i'll do it
can ya send a deposit?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Lol, you can't kill unclanned warlords. Well, you can, but you need a lot of people and a lot of turns.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

I haven't seen an unclanned kill yet. When we do it'll be history... Someone gonna make history for just 200b cash? Eeeesh, it should at least be because of some epic war or something.

lonewolf1817

never ever gona happen..... anyone know the number of turns it would take to kill a unclanned person?
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 28, 2009, 03:53:05 AM
never ever gona happen..... anyone know the number of turns it would take to kill a unclanned person?
If you had somebody else helping you, probably not any different from normal if it was an indy. You'd probably need 3-4 warlords and a bit of time to kill a leader.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

I've killed unclanned empires before. It'll be first time in recorded history when i do it again, not the first time i've done it here.
Back in the day i reckon i collected a fair few. I recall smashing the turbo server down to 5k land and locking it.
With everyone fighting and me being the only successful defender it wasn't out of my range to do it and not lose the defense.

Might kill someone to prove a point. I know who it'll be but time looks scarce  >:D
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

killing an unclanned indy wouldnt be too hrad, would just require one person more than usual. Unclanned leader would take two extra, I think.

Wolf Snare

Yeah, assuming you're in the correct position to start, you still need to kill off all leaders.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Yeah, it would probably take almost as many suicides as it would land attacks. Leader math gets really wierd at extremely low land.

lonewolf1817

i think maybe a few years ago with different parameters set into play you could successfully kill a stoat  or other leader strat, but with new paremeters in place and a city to back you up i dont think there's anyway to take someone down to "0" land without online-ing him/her
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

not true at all.

Killing someone online would be pretty much impossible - they could just scout a few turns every little while when they got low and you would be out before they were. And it is quite easy to take someone to zero land, even a leader player with a city.

Marell

I agree its possible to kill an unclanned leader player, but its gonna get really difficult on low land - once they're on say... 10 acres, you'd have to knock them down to just a few thousand leaders to be able to open attack opps...
So its likely to take even more suicides than actual attacks (unless the math accounts for them being on really low leaders and forgets about ratio's at that point?)

Sevz

I've killed thousands of empires since i played this game. It can and will be done

Firetooth

Quote from: Marell on December 28, 2009, 09:24:07 PM
I agree its possible to kill an unclanned leader player, but its gonna get really difficult on low land - once they're on say... 10 acres, you'd have to knock them down to just a few thousand leaders to be able to open attack opps...
So its likely to take even more suicides than actual attacks (unless the math accounts for them being on really low leaders and forgets about ratio's at that point?)

Unless you opened all the attacks when they were at their weakest ratio...guess it would be hard to guess how many you'd need, though.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.