Kilk back down.

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Except that you don't know if I'm ugly or not, and you can't make psychological perceptions of people over the internet. You're the one who's insecure.

General Austin

But you just called HIM ugly.... :blink:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Well, fine then, you're not ugly, you just can't make psychological perseptions about people over the internet.

Darkness

I believe I can because people can more easily and readibly express themselves through this form of communication.  People tend to hide themselves when face to face with other people and a person's true nature will generally come out when there is no person to person contact.

Think about it: if you say something in this forum there is no consequence to the world that you actually live in.  The only damage that is done is to the fantasy world that exists within this forum so people will be able to act like they truly want to act.  
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

MantisMan

Indeed, since the longest living form of communication along with actually speaking is writing.  That's how we preserve things, stories, history, events.  It's also how we express ourselves, our ideas, beliefs, convictions.  In such light, you can tell a lot about a person from what they write and how they write it.
something funny goes here

Badrang the Tyrant

I'm with Darkness and MantisMan on this one.  Razorclaw, generally pointing out people spamming is spam itself. :D  

RazorClaw

Yes, and you just spammed! Actually, in that case my pointing it out wasn't as bad as MantisMan's TWO one-word posts.

Darkness

Mantis-Man's posts were short but effective and therefore I do not consider them spam.  Do not argue about them just cuz the make fun of you.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson