Kilk back down.

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Your avatar is what is lame.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: DarknessEreptor does not abandon his Nazgul.  You all laid many strikes against me but through the power of Emperor Ereptor he has made me whole once again. Yippee! opps said that out loud. (Darkness's face returns to his typical evil expression)
How are you whole again when I can attack you?

Darkness

It's an endless loop.  I get strong and then everyone drills me and I go back down to about 1000 acres of land.  It's a vicious cycle.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

And just think, you could end it all by leaving your now puny clan.

RazorClaw

Just think, can you shut up. PL-eeease, people. SPAM! That should be your e-mail. spambadrang@centurytel.net, spammantisman@cyberport.net.  

Darkness

There are only so many people that use this forum and we usually are discussing the game so what if we stray a little bit.  It's all good and fun.  Laugh a little, it'll do you good.

RazorClaw

I was mainly speaking about MantisMan's post. Though it was lame. I mean slang. I'm pretty sure that his words didn't walk, so you can use the real meaning too.

MantisMan

Razorclaw, do you have any idea what you're talking about?  I said lame, because that's all that I could think of after reading Darkness' post right before my own.  Now I can't believe you've forced me to defend my one-liner post.  Do you enjoy complaining about other people's posts? does it make you sleep better at night?  Next time please accuse someone other than the person who only posted once in the topic of spaming.  Or was it my avatar that inspired you?
something funny goes here

RazorClaw

You imbecile, don't you realize that you were just yelling about MY post? Try not to be a hypocrite.

MantisMan

Of course I realize I was complaining about YOUR post.  I wasn't, however, complaining about you spamming, I'd never do that, it's my avatar's name after all.

RazorClaw

I don't complain unless it's something REALLY bad, like a one word post.

MantisMan

Darkness

Excellent placing of the one word comeback.  My hat goes off to MantisMan.

RazorClaw

Except you don't have a hat to take off, you uglier-than-your-avatar spammer! And MantisMan, I'm going to tell Retto about this if you don't shut up.

Darkness

It seems RazorClaw has to lash out at other people because of the insecurities that he has with himself.  You don't have to call other people ugly just to make yourself feel better.  You might as well accept that you're ugly and stop harrassing other people.