Kilk back down.

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Kilk leader of the free people of mossflower....Please delete your land under 100k acres of land.  No one is allowed to have more than 100k acres without speaking to me first.  Do this or face the consequences.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor. You can't tell people how much land they can have. The game hardly looks fair with you at the top, with 700,000,000 more networth than anyone else. You probably can't attack anyone without desertions, anyway...

Kilk, keep that land! It's yours!

General Austin

YEA!!!! GO KILK!!! *dances dance of dancing* Mwahahahaha!! Snark! *is VERy happy that at least someone can stand up to NAZ*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Darkness

Kilk can either delete his land or we will take it. The choice is his.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

General Austin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Kilk, DON'T DO IT!!! *cracks knuckles at Darkness* GRRRRR!!!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

I think Kilk won't be all that influenced by shouts of "No! Don't!"
At least, I believe I wouldn't.
I had 100m Networth, and 93k acres just a day or so ago. Heh, I guess I was lucky Peace alliance attacked me before I got much further, eh?
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Holby, you know you can get it back if you have more than 1 stoat, weasle, or skiff right?  I attacked him a couple of times (I failed of course, but I only lost 1 stoat and skiff).  I also tried to espy, but he got more leaders than me.

~>John<~

Ereptor, you cant attack, and the NAZ are weak..
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Kilk won't be influenced by you or Aus, trust me. I tried to get into his clan when I was rank 50, and he said that I had to be 40 or above to join KM. Then I checked the stats, and he had only one other member who was rank 51. He's persistent.

Deathclaw

Ereptor, your rule is foolish, and Kilk will keep his land in his possession, I am sure, as it is his by right of conquest.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

*Laughs*

Your NAZ are pathetic, puling wretches. You will not do anything to me at this time...

~>John<~

There are 2 NAz left, and 1 has 2000 land. Kilk will hardly be troubled
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantHolby, you know you can get it back if you have more than 1 stoat, weasle, or skiff right?  I attacked him a couple of times (I failed of course, but I only lost 1 stoat and skiff).  I also tried to espy, but he got more leaders than me.
Yes, I do know- but attacks are costly. I'm losing about $13m a turn, generally, and I never have much cash, so I can't cope with big losses.

Another reason I have, is the too many recent attacks. That reduces my retals <_<  
I will not deleted this

Darkness

Ereptor does not abandon his Nazgul.  You all laid many strikes against me but through the power of Emperor Ereptor he has made me whole once again. Yippee! opps said that out loud. (Darkness's face returns to his typical evil expression)
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

MantisMan

something funny goes here