holidays.

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, December 23, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

OK, some one explain christmas to me. i read a book called "twas the night before Christmas"  ( wth is twas whats wrong with the?) OK all i go from this book was. this guy lets this guy in his house, he comes down you chimney (wat?) hes covered in sot (hes smoking) his face red and a glow (hes drunk) in a nice furry outfit (gay.) and you let him in to your house because he had something for your kids? o.- i wanna see book two. "twas the night before Christmas part 2."  Santa is on meds for his drug addiction and is behind bars for many charges of breaking and entering and child molestation.

Briar

All right.  One: "Twas" is short for "It was" hence "It was (or t'was) the night before Christmas"

And i don't know if the rest of your post is serious or not.  If it is just say so and I'm sure one of us here will get around to explaining it to you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on December 23, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
OK, some one explain christmas to me. i read a book called "twas the night before Christmas"  ( wth is twas whats wrong with the?) OK all i go from this book was. this guy lets this guy in his house, he comes down you chimney ([What The Ferret]?) hes covered in sot (hes smoking) his face red and a glow (hes drunk) in a nice furry outfit (gay.) and you let him in to your house because he had something for your kids? o.- i wanna see book two. "twas the night before Christmas part 2."  Santa is on meds for his drug addiction and is behind bars for many charges of breaking and entering and child molestation.
Hes a flamey drunk pedifial with a smoking problem....so pretty much a hobo

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 25, 2009, 12:45:24 AM
Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on December 23, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
OK, some one explain christmas to me. i read a book called "twas the night before Christmas"  ( wth is twas whats wrong with the?) OK all i go from this book was. this guy lets this guy in his house, he comes down you chimney ([What The Ferret]?) hes covered in sot (hes smoking) his face red and a glow (hes drunk) in a nice furry outfit (gay.) and you let him in to your house because he had something for your kids? o.- i wanna see book two. "twas the night before Christmas part 2."  Santa is on meds for his drug addiction and is behind bars for many charges of breaking and entering and child molestation.
He's a flaming drunk pedophile with a smoking problem.... So pretty much a hobo.

Fixed
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I may be a smoking flaming pedophile, but at least I'm not celebrating some dude's death from OVER 9000 days ago.

Ungatt Trunn II

BUT YOU BELIEVE THAT NOTHING EXPLODED MAKING NOTHING WHICH FOR SOME REASON MADE EVERYTHING!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I think it's all just a cruel joke played on us by Loki.

Zara_rose_wolf