Get ur 2012 shelters!

Started by bjornredtail, December 23, 2009, 01:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Your reference can go to hell!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't see what that has to do with anything.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

It has to do with everything.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Everything doesn't exist. If it did then every possible possibility would happen at the same time and the universe would implode and explode at the same time in all directions all at a single concentrated point of infinite density and mass.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

But every possible possibility does occur of the same time.  This is what causes alternate timelines.  Mind you, if all possibilities occurred at the same time on one time thread, then yes, the universe as we know it would disappear.

Hmm...this reminds me of when I first met you on forums...you were talking about how you didn't exist and I explained to you that you did.

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't exist fool. If I did all the black holes in the universe would come to Earth just to see me once before destroying each other and becoming a huge black hole.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Then they wouldn't destroy each other...

Ungatt Trunn II

They would. They'd become a new black hole in the process. Did a dead falcon teach you or something? Because it taught me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

But they would still exist.  And dead falcons don't teach...

Ungatt Trunn II

No they wouldn't exist because they have combined to make something new. They exist as that huge black hole I told you about.

And dead falcons do to teach.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

They would still have their own consciousness.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've never tried communicating with a black hole. Stupid even horizon gets me every time!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

As long as you don't get too close, they are alright.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've been stuck in black holes before. But due to my immortality and nonexistence I survived the ordeal and waited for the black hole to die out.
DIE HIPPIE DIE