BRB

Started by Krowdon, December 22, 2009, 10:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Sup Spamlords? I be leaving for a bit longer. Be back in a month or too. Family thing. ^__^

Peace out y'all.

---Krowdon
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

OMG!!! MISS YOU LOT!!!  Manythings remind me of spamming here. Heck, I even reread Lord Brocktree cause I missed Ungatt.   Im gonna se y'all soon though. *hugs*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Zara is the only one who cared apparently.

NOBODY LOVES ME!!!

Im gonna go eat worms.

prodiGee

What sort of worms?
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Krowdon

The Wriggly one. but, Im going to Eat them with some rice so they  are not so plain.

prodiGee

Good luck getting the worms to stay in the rice, everyone knows they have an irrational fear of white particles.

Zara_rose_wolf

Impossibel worms have no eyes.

Krowdon

yah, but they have like, 5 hearts.

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

I started watching/reading Bleach. Tis very good.

Zara_rose_wolf

=D finally pplz are catching up to me.. im episode 30 x3

Krowdon

lol. Finishing episode 5. then gonna watch 6.

prodiGee

I'm on about episode 175 of Bleach, slowpoke is slow.

Krowdon

I just started watching Bleach. Im on episode 7. lol.