Free Figheters ?

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 10:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

March 25th: The Naz are falling. 4 are left out of the 9. The Leader of The Free Forces, Kilk, has moved aginst the leader, striking him. They will soon fall. The matter of real importance is, what will Ereptor do once the Naz have left him? The Free Forces and Fighters go ever closer to Mordor....

Again i have 4 nazgul.  i am looking for 5 more.  but if you want to claim you allready killed the 5.  THEN F ING CLAIM THEM. Who were they?  how did you kill them?  huh? huh?  thats what i thought.  your pathetic....i will argue no more about this stupid fact.  conversation is over.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Ereptor, you're getting more stupid as the weeks go on. Stop posting while you're ahead. This one, it's sort of incomprehensible to me, and to many others. Spelling, capitalization, and no abbreviations for cuss-words, please. Tsk, tsk. :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Badrang the Tyrant

Haha.  Tell him Aus :lol:  

~>John<~

I didn't say I killed the five, the fact is, they're gone, right? geez.........I'm like what, 160 ranks below you so your insulting me? tsk tsk......o well, I'm adding more, heh heh
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

sigh......no they are not gone.  i haven't recruited them all yet.  sigh....i should of not started this until i had 9 naz....ehh well.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

there WERE....14 naz.......lol.......u really shouldn't of.....you can't exactly recruit naz, doesnt fit the story line at all
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Arono

there are only 3 nazcul left and 1 of them has 26 land.
Arono

Scarwake

Unfortunately for Ereptor his count of his NAZ is off by one.  For another is about to be destroyed leaving him with only 3 out of 9.  The NAZ are falling quicker than ever now.  The true question is how much longer before Ereptor must depend upon himself with the NAZ almost demolished.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Badrang the Tyrant

Not long, I am trying to Prepare Raiders to get at Bringers of Darkness.

~>John<~

2 out of the 9, 28 died  

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

507 is going down, down, down.  2300 acres left and no one but me is attacking him!  What's up with that?

Ereptor

i wish i had people that were Nanguls that....A. were people i knew.. and  B. knew how to play the game a little better.  but ehh. can't ask for everything
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

MantisMan

You know what's funny, is that if we follow the storyline, the good guys win.  In fact, it always seems to be that way.  Every tyrant has been dethroned throughout history.  It's kinda redundant if you ask me trying to take over the world (or a large portion of it).  In light of the trends in history you might as well give in Ereptor, statistics are against you.
something funny goes here

Badrang the Tyrant

True, the good does prevail.  Your Nazgul are falling Ereptor.  What will you do when they all die and no one is around to do your dirty work?

Darkness

Uh if I'm not mistaken not every story ends with the good side winning.  Does anyone remember Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  That's right they all got arrested before they could assault the castle and take the grail.  Chalk one up for the bad guys.
Good Guys: 0
Bad Guys: 1
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson