Undisclosed location, undisclosed orders

Started by bjornredtail, December 09, 2009, 05:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm talking about the ones who call soldiers from Vietnam "Baby killers"

Scum is what they are.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Peace Alliance

What do you call people who kill babies? Or are you unaware that innocent people were killed in Vietnam? Are you unaware of the war crimes that were committed? I personally don't blame the soldiers. What they were put through is more then humans are meant to go through.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 22, 2009, 05:36:06 PM
What do you call people who kill babies? Or are you unaware that innocent people were killed in Vietnam? Are you unaware of the war crimes that were committed? I personally don't blame the soldiers. What they were put through is more then humans are meant to go through.

Please, the Vietnamese used children as weapons, giving them toys with explosives in them and sending them over to the Americans. They killed them but it was to save their own asses. And don't forget that innocents are killed in EVERY war, war crimes are committed in EVERY war. Why is it that the media hated the soldiers from Vietnam but glorifies the ones in the current war? They're both fighting for the governments agenda. Vietnam was one hell of a war. The soldiers got PTSD from the things they saw and experienced. Then when they get home many face an ungrateful nation that won't give them jobs.

And people call them ALL baby killers. Bull. That's just like every other stereotype amplified onto a group of people who hardly deserved it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 22, 2009, 08:28:47 PM
That's just like every other stereotype amplified onto a group of people who hardly deserved it.
Like how all Ungatts suck eggs.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 22, 2009, 08:28:47 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 22, 2009, 05:36:06 PM

Please, the Vietnamese used children as weapons, giving them toys with explosives in them and sending them over to the Americans. They killed them but it was to save their own asses. And don't forget that innocents are killed in EVERY war, war crimes are committed in EVERY war. Why is it that the media hated the soldiers from Vietnam but glorifies the ones in the current war? They're both fighting for the governments agenda. Vietnam was one [haties] of a war. The soldiers got PTSD from the things they saw and experienced. Then when they get home many face an ungrateful nation that won't give them jobs.

And people call them ALL baby killers. Bull. That's just like every other stereotype amplified onto a group of people who hardly deserved it.

Well you're right about one thing, the media has been completely missing the wartime atrocities in afganistan and iraq. But thats more because of a shift in how the media works, rather then anything to do with hippies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Whatever, I'm listening to Creedence which is the equivalent of me getting high.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

Worse, the media has often been attributing atrocities from the other side to us in an effort to reduce public support for the war(s). For an example, just see http://www.iraqbodycount.org .
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

prodiGee