Night Wolf last Words

Started by Wolf, December 07, 2009, 01:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

TO THE MODS AND PEACE ALLIANCE! YOU CAN GAG ME OR BAN ME BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU WILL NOT STOP ME! YOUR STUPIDTY HAS ANNOYED ME SO NOW I SHALL ANNOY YOU AS WELL!!! EVEN AFTER IM GONE I SHALL OUT SMART YOU AS I HAVE DONE MANY TIMES(ITS ACTULLY QUITE EASY LOL)! I WILL CREATE MORE AND MORE ACCOUNTS FROM OTHER IPS  UNTIL YOU CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER! ILL COME BACK WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT I SHALL HAUNT THESE FORUMS FOR ALL ETERINTY!!1!!!!1111!!!1!!!

-NIGHT WOLF

Wolf Snare

It's unfortunate to see you go under those pretenses, but you know as well as anyone that your empty threats will not go far. It's a pity to see you crack when you were so close to being out of trouble, but if you cannot follow the rules we will be forced to handle it in our own way.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

windhound

Eh.  We banned Josh / Fenix and The Beatles successfully.  You dont hold a candle to either Night Wolf

But thanks for playing
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 07, 2009, 01:06:28 AM
It's unfortunate to see you go under those pretenses, but you know as well as anyone that your empty threats will not go far. It's a pity to see you crack when you were so close to being out of trouble, but if you cannot follow the rules we will be forced to handle it in our own way.
You seem very composed as of late Snare. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I see you Wolf Snare! PEEKING IN HERE HA!

What's with all the wolf based names anyways?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

WHAT!? GET BACK HERE AND POST YOU COWARD!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

haha, sorry mate, I strayed off to wish Shael a happy birthday. I made my name in 03 or 04, and it was in the times of Wolf Bites mighty Slayer clan. I was a liddle noob and wanted my name to suggest that I could snare the mighty wolf bite and win. ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

I got my name because it was the first Redwall book I read and I thought he was pretty bad butt.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I think I may want to adopt Nihilistic Ideals.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

HAUSNALSMAM

Bot alert, DO YOUR JOB AND DESTROOOOY!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Firetooth

I made my name after reading Warriorcats and redwall...mixed two names to make Firetooth :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

I see something very, very funny in this topic that nobody else does.

I MADE MY NAME AFTER I KEPT KILLING PEOPLE AT VALHALL AND SOME DUDE STARTED CALLING ME DEATH SO I JACKED THAT FORUM ACCOUNT THAT NOBODY USED.