spam domination

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, December 06, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

It's the SPA ROOM! MEANING SPAM TOPICS! YOU CAN POST WHAT YOU WANT HERE AS LONG AS IT IS NOT OBSCENE! "INTERESTING" TOPICS DO NOT BELONG HERE! But can be posted here. However, they are fair game.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Ungatt, whatever lies you tell yourself are fine with me...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 07, 2009, 06:50:06 AM
It's the SPA ROOM! MEANING SPAM TOPICS! YOU CAN POST WHAT YOU WANT HERE AS LONG AS IT IS NOT OBSCENE! "INTERESTING" TOPICS DO NOT BELONG HERE! But can be posted here. However, they are fair game.

Then make it a SPAM Room, not a hey-what-did-you-do-last-week-lets-chat-for-pages-about-it room
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

It already is a spam room. Says so in the description. Spam constitutes no criteria on what can not be posted.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

Quote from: Briar on December 07, 2009, 12:59:00 PM

a hey-what-did-you-do-last-week-lets-chat-for-pages-about-it room
That sounds interesting. Everyone justdothat.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

So like last week I totally like went to the Santa Claus parade and it was like totally awesome. I even got to see the REAL Santa. And Santa was drunk, and he kept talking about hos.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Lol. I never saw this topic before. Windhound, what were you thinking?

Also, I wish Briar would come back. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

The spa is in the hands of the 40 Guests!!!!!

♭uttss

lol

Krowdon

The topic title is basically Briar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Spam's slowing down.  :( :'(
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Briar

Quote from: Briar on December 07, 2009, 12:59:00 PM

Then make it a SPAM Room, not a hey-what-did-you-do-last-week-lets-chat-for-pages-about-it room

Wow. I do not remember this post at all. I also didn't realize I moved into Spa at such an early time in my RWL history.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ryu

Briar