spam domination

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, December 06, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

spam domination
spam domination
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

You are teh sux. Go drink some vodka and beat little kids with a tree branch.

windhound

Spamming is allowed.  Horrendously stupid spam, like 10 topics with the same content, will be nuked from orbit.

Cheers.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

You mods signed your own death warrant! I offered you an alliance, and a home in the realm of the lollipop, but you repay me like this?

Seriously, that is abuse of power. This is the spa room, there are no rules on quantity or perfectly good spam. People have done this multiple times before without their topics being deleted. How did making a ton of topics breach any rule? Answer me that please. They didn't. Why? They were posted in the spa room. The room in which spam is posted. What is spam? Meaningless posts. What did I post? Meaningless posts. Did I breach any rules? No. Am I repeating my self? Yes. This is ridiculous. I thought you mods were done with your martial rule in the spa room. Are you just going to keep it up until we all leave or something? You already drove away at least 3 members, caused many to post far less, and instated bogus rules. And all the while people not associated with any of us freely post similar things that we a punished for without and consequence.

This is a "what the hell" moment.

Seriously, what the hell?

Are we in China, are we being censored?

What I did harmed nothing.
Nothing
nothing
nothing at freakin all.

why did you do that?

This is my war, mods MY WAR!

Stay out.

Or don't, but seriously, what the hell guys?

What the freakin hell

okay?
No?
I don't care
should I because I don't

I REALLY DON'T care if I should care.

My spam will never end.
I have anonymous on my side.

No really.

endless post? No.

Now it ends.

Answer all these points that actually had to make a point (such as the first part) mods. Tell me why you chose to interfere with something that breached absolutely no rules.  Something that was POSTED IN THE SPA ROOM!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

I cant speak for past actions.

I will say that a topic limit may be imposed if I see anything like it again.  A global, one topic per hour restriction. 

The point is that only one of those topics will receive replies.  The rest are just trash, pushing down other more meaningful topics.  This being the SPA Room, that's saying somthing.

We strive to keep the forum reasonably clean.  You dumped a ton of worthless clone topics, I mopped them up.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

I dumped them in the room in which SPAM is posted. SPAM! Aren't you defeating the purpose of spam with meaningful posts? Isn't deleting spam a little, I dunno, counterproductive to the goal of the spa room, to post spam?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I agree with windy.  Now if only Pippins topics would get cleaned up too...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Doesn't matter. I broke no rules. I posted spam in the room in which spam is posted. He deleted spam to give way for "meaningful" topics, which don't even belong in the spa room. He basically did the exact opposite of what he is supposed to do. You deleted spam posts in the other boards to give room for meaningful threads. You do NOT do that in the board intended for spam.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

There's -always- been a limit to the amount of Spa Room stupidity that's been allowed. 

Generally we let yall carry on as you want, but apparently that's gone to your head.  I deleted worthless topics, they were less than spam.  Spam usually atleast has some redeaming factor - ie, its filling... or atleast funny.  There's not much humor in 10 extra topics clogging up an already busy space. 

I found some Pippin topics 5 pages back, but atleast there were variations in those.  Still not ideal, but eh. 

windhound

Anyways, if you dont like it go find another forum to post in.  RWL has never been a democracy. 

windhound

This isnt anywhere close to abuse either. 

windhound

...well, except that, unlike you, I dont have a flood control

windhound

Not that I post fast enough to hit it anyhow

windhound

Stuff like this, this is acceptible.  This is Spam. 

Posting 10 identical topics isnt spam.  Its just being a twit.

windhound

So, the solution is to stop being a twit.