Get back here Grimm!!!!

Started by Wolf, December 03, 2009, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Firetooth

Hey, you only need him back cos you killed him with your lack of originiality and substance  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

When the student is ready, the master will appear.

Night Wolf

so where is this student lol cuz im already here  :P

Mr.Grimm

You might have been a master once Night wolf, but you rejected the teachings of the almighty SPAM! Go forth, and teach the those who are blind to the teachings!

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 03, 2009, 03:14:06 PM

You are weak-now I am the master.
Ka-pwn!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

I am still the master. My spam was once the greatest along with yours briars and krowdons. we were the best spamers the forums have ever seen. and with your help we can once again return the spa to its former glory. But  That is only possible if the all four of the true RSLians are here. Come back so we may fight the mods together make fun of ungatts crazyness and get attack  with random objects by krowdon!

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Firetooth on December 03, 2009, 03:19:44 PM

Ka-pwn!
Um, no. No you aren't.

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 03, 2009, 03:20:54 PM
I am still the master. My spam was once the greatest along with yours briars and krowdons. we were the best spamers the forums have ever seen. and with your help we can once again return the spa to its former glory. But  That is only possible if the all four of the true RSLians are here. Come back so we may fight the mods together make fun of ungatts crazyness and get attack  with random objects by krowdon!
Dood, you talking to da king of de spam. Me even won da 'fficial election bro.
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on December 03, 2009, 03:21:16 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on December 03, 2009, 03:19:44 PM

Ka-pwn!
Um, no. No you aren't.
Prove it and I'll give you a cookie.

Night Wolf

You are teh sux....now where is my friggen cookie

Mr.Grimm

No cookies! Go teach the world the glory that is SPAM!

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Well this is rather awkward... Oh crud, the Feds! How did they find us Mr.Grimmkins? What do you mean you had to make a personal call to Mrs.Grimmkins? I told you we left that life behind in N.J! Sorry folks, time for me and Grimmkins to hit the road again!

This is a message from your friend, the Government: Hello everyone. This is Mr.Classified here and I would just like to say that this person known as Mr.Gimm is a very dangerous person. Any information that you could give us would be wonderful. Until next time, remember to pay your taxes!