nice

Started by lonewolf1817, November 28, 2009, 09:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

nice to see that im still imortalized in rounds 1 and 2 :)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

That's kinda the meaning of the word "immortal" you see. It implies that your name will be there forever.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

lonewolf1817

i had my doubts as to weather or not after 2 years the game would still be in operational use. (highly pleased)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Night Wolf

OMG its the real Lone Wolf!!! Ive wanted to meet you since I first started playing! really its just because I unknowingly took your name lol and everyone asked me if I was you and they told me you were like an awesome player so I just kinda wanted to meet you since then ^__^

Shadow

Quotei had my doubts as to weather or not after 2 years the game would still be in operational use.

Blasphemy! RWL is forever!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

lonewolf1817

so ive been "jones-n" for a little redwall warloards. ive started a new account on reg. whats with turbo when can i join in?

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on November 29, 2009, 03:28:22 AM
so ive been "jones-n" for a little redwall warloards. ive started a new account on reg. whats with turbo when can i join in?
Whenever the reset is done and a new theme is announced.
Welcome back btw
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Welcome back. Just for all to know lonewolf was a very good player, if i remember correctly he placed highly basically every round. Glad to see ya back here, and stay awhile. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..