Those Who Oppose Me

Started by Peace Alliance, November 27, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Well, seeing as Gorak had less net then was worth destroying, as do most the indies, maybe that's why they killed them? I'm guessing it's more of a statement though, as it can't do any real harm.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

You're right, it is a statement. It states that they are desperate.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 16, 2009, 01:16:38 PM
You're right, it is a statement. It states that they are desperate.
I'm sure Volkov would disagree.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

I'll save you the conjecture
they couldn't take down our netholders, so they gave up and started going after the supply lines.
The thinking behind this is, we can't net well enough to catch them and take out their top holders, but, if we take out one of their producers, that might slow down their net generation and let us catch up enough to be in real striking range.
I'm assuming they haven't noticed that I was barely active, and assumed I was the big producer, and so chose me as their first target.
There is strategy involved, just the tactics were poorily executed.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Obliterator

Haha
So we can catch up to you.
Peace im afraid that you chose to try to lock land again too quickly.
You now have an active team going up against you comprised of both me and space as indies. (yes i managed to get him active again)
To your whole team peace.
Its only a matter of time before you guys are the ones trying to take us down.
Enjoy the time up there while you still can
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Broke peace tonight, not so hard. Two runs worth is all. Good job Space, and Oblit ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFiretooth, you recall incorrectly Volkov was killed for a variety of reasons, primarily because he possessed less NW then that which he destroyed from me, making the kill easier then waiting for him net.

Nah, you pretty much got it right the first time Firetooth. He killed me because he was tired of my "schemes".

Volkov you say "I decided maybe it was time to change my targets". Reality says "I can't get the revenge i'm looking for, so I'm going after others".

LOL, you're funny. More like "I've been too focused on one person, meanwhile I'm getting murdered, poisoned, and stolen from by the rest of BlackFly, maybe it's time to send a message that if they are against me, they are targets as well."

It's like the other night when you couldn't break me, what did you decide to do with your team? Was it... work together to amass an army to break me? Was it.... overcome this challenge and rise to the task? NOPE, you decided to try and fail killing snare. hahaha.
that you call yourself a general, HA!

Actually it was never my intent to kill Snare. Take him low and scare you both, yes, but not kill. I was hoping you would donate some of your rats to Snare, to avoid him being killed, thus weakening yourself. I could have broken you, even as you were, but I was attempting to increase the number of successful breaks. Next time you try to insult my strategies, remember that when I try to kill someone, I rarely fail to do so. Hey, at least I know why you call yourself Peace Alliance though... you have no mind for war.

QuoteYou're right, it is a statement. It states that they are desperate.

Far from desperate. Distracted and relatively unorganized yes, desperate no.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I always know you're struggling in a discussion when you start quoting me sentence for sentence. Just more desperation...

Oh, and as if I ever thought you would stop scheming, lol.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 17, 2009, 07:05:03 AM
I always know you're struggling in a discussion when you start quoting me sentence for sentence. Just more desperation...

Oh, and as if I ever thought you would stop scheming, lol.
You know Peace, were everyboy as paranoid as you, reg would be much more interesting  :P

Juska

Gorak I killed you because you were the empire I decided I could solo kill the easiest.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death

I don't get it, why is being able to attack Peace so meaningful? He's still in 1st every single time I log in. Must be an RWL thing. You guys make my job a lot easier with this whole "shields are gay" thing.

Your use of the term 'gay' is inappropriate, and meant in a negative sense, which I'm sure you're aware of. This is your last warning for offensive language. You have ignored all requests for better behaviour. You won't receive another.

Holby, modding

Gorak

Quote from: Juska on December 17, 2009, 10:12:09 AM
Gorak I killed you because you were the empire I decided I could solo kill the easiest.

yet, you didn't kill me...
I guess it is easy when I don't log in for a week, lol
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Death

If the word gay is so horrific and awful why has it not joined the list of censored? I mean, I seem to be the guy who gets [sternly spoken to] at for saying things that get censored too, but this is really starting to make me wonder.

[edited] don't swear - PA

Holby

Quote from: Death on December 17, 2009, 07:46:15 PM
If the word gay is so horrific and awful why has it not joined the list of censored? I mean, I seem to be the guy who gets [sternly spoken to] at for saying things that get censored too, but this is really starting to make me wonder.
There is nothing wrong with the word, but the meaning you give to it. YOU are the problem, not the word itself.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI always know you're struggling in a discussion when you start quoting me sentence for sentence. Just more desperation...

LOL... I always quote people sentence for sentence.

QuoteOh, and as if I ever thought you would stop scheming, lol.

I'm a schemer, most of the top players here are. Including yourself.

QuoteHe's still in 1st every single time I log in. Must be an RWL thing. You guys make my job a lot easier with this whole "shields are gay" thing.

Actually Death Eater was in first for awhile. As for the rest though, I agree. That's why I always have my shields up for ridiculous periods of time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES