Those Who Oppose Me

Started by Peace Alliance, November 27, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Lol, peace did a good thing aidin to Sevs - even though it is Peace's net, the opposition is unwilling to go after him.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

merry christmas Shadow! :)

~random
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Holding NW is like a hot potato, with Volkov and his crew fueled by potato envy. So... Apparently tossin it o'er to Sevs just confused everyone.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk-- For not coming through on your promise of Peaces death, I stole your last 20 bil. Merry Christmas.

Way to lie AND get things wrong. First off, you stole 6 bil, not 20. Not even close to 20, because, as usual, I have my shields up for forever and a day. Secondly, the agreement changed when peace dropped clan for 3 days. Lastly, I still had plenty of cash left even after the steals. So basically everything you just said is wrong, except for Merry Christmas. I did have a Merry one by the way, didn't even think about RWL at all.

QuoteHolding NW is like a hot potato, with Volkov and his crew fueled by potato envy.

Yeah... cause THAT'S what I'm mad about. *Rolls eyes*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on December 25, 2009, 02:07:26 AM
Snare is my best mate in this game
I'm also friends with Marell, Volkov, Alazar, Nova, Windy, Briar, Peace Alliance, Oblit, Firetooth, Night Wolf, Genevieve, Holbrook and Death
This networth is mine right now but i'm ready to give every last dollar away to the people who've helped me
you all need to chill out or i'm gonna standard attack with the scraps
Yay I'm popular! :-*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Yep, me dropping out of the clan (and i think it's 48 hours, so that's 2 days) made it so you missed ONE opportunity... during which time you didn't stand a chance of killing me... But eh, it'll have been 48 hours since Christmas as of 4 hours from now... You better hurry up and fail at taking my city a few more times.

Sidenote, I know I've been cruel to people in-game this last month. I figure it's all part of war. But perhaps it will be my new years resolution to get back to my kindly ways. thoughts?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYep, me dropping out of the clan (and i think it's 48 hours, so that's 2 days) made it so you missed ONE opportunity... during which time you didn't stand a chance of killing me... But eh, it'll have been 48 hours since Christmas as of 4 hours from now... You better hurry up and fail at taking my city a few more times.

It's 72 hours. Also, no it won't, it will be 24 hours since Christmas as of midnight tonight. Christmas lasts 24 hours Ollie, and it's only Dec. 26th on my calendar.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Your both my mates
I don't wanna take sides, i'm lookin after myself for now
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Obliterator

So why join blackfly.
I thought you were working by yourself.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevz

I am my own team
if you don't wanna be my bro it's your choice
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Obliterator on December 26, 2009, 09:36:25 PM
So why join blackfly.
I thought you were working by yourself.

He didnt really join blackfly dude. Just roll with it. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

lonewolf1817

ima make my top ten apperance soon.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gorak

you say that like it means something ::)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Briar

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 24, 2009, 12:11:59 PM
- everyone owes everyone everything

speaking of owing..you still owe Z.L. Prompt payment would be most appreciated.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?