Those Who Oppose Me

Started by Peace Alliance, November 27, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

ill be top ten soon and i dont sheme..... just old fashion stearing clear of drama..... holby.... if you correct my spelling i swear.....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Death

Quote from: Holby on December 17, 2009, 08:59:40 PM
Quote from: Death on December 17, 2009, 07:46:15 PM
If the word gay is so horrific and awful why has it not joined the list of censored? I mean, I seem to be the guy who gets [sternly spoken to] at for saying things that get censored too, but this is really starting to make me wonder.
There is nothing wrong with the word, but the meaning you give to it. YOU are the problem, not the word itself.
I didn't say any person or thing was gay. Looks to me like the real problem here is your "moderation", warning me for activating word censors and such.

Dead Eye

your all a bunch of twizzler heads
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

What the heck? Dead Eye, what are you doing on here? I thought you had left for good!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

So um does anyone know whats going on at the moment.
Cause it beats me.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Yeah I see someone has passed their net to Sev...I thought it was you guys Oblit, but if not, I spose Sev must be in with Blackfly now  :-\

lonewolf1817

ive come to find that loyalty in this game comes and goes only as quicklu as the e-mail it takes to send
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

I agree with one sentiment, I have no idea whats going on.

- KOTW seems to have become divided.
- Volkov said he'd kill me before christmas *hears sleigh bells ringin*
- everyone owes everyone everything

Gen. Volkov

Quote- Volkov said he'd kill me before christmas *hears sleigh bells ringin*

You forget, that deadline has been pushed back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Well unless someone can tell me whose the net at the top is im just gonna kill it and get the land back  :D
And peace it looks like you didn't have much success with your emping.
with or without being killed we have reduced your net by 3 bil net at least.
And we now have a fair nit ourselves

Gorak

that'll change once I start running again after Christmas
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Wolf Snare

Volk-- For not coming through on your promise of Peaces death, I stole your last 20 bil. Merry Christmas.

Oblit-- $537,179,043 - $378525431 = $158,653,612

not so close now. :D

Oh, and the both of you-- if  Sevz net is actually yours then you played a smart move this  time, as I am not currently willing to destroy him. If we catch wind of it being true we will work around conflicting loyalties to bring you down.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Obliterator

meh that wasn't even close to half what we have
Congratz anyways.
I know it must have taken a lot of effort on your part to murder me  ;)

Sevz

Snare is my best mate in this game
I'm also friends with Marell, Volkov, Alazar, Nova, Windy, Briar, Peace Alliance, Oblit, Firetooth, Night Wolf, Genevieve, Holbrook and Death
This networth is mine right now but i'm ready to give every last dollar away to the people who've helped me
you all need to chill out or i'm gonna standard attack with the scraps
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Snare is your best mate? I see how it is....ha

I sent up Sevz a little care package, and the remnants of that package was destroyed. Had it not been destroyed, in 2 days time another would have been sent. Ah well no worries ha
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..