Those Who Oppose Me

Started by Peace Alliance, November 27, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

figured once i read your most recent post.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Juska

Dead: 28     ?     Cute Furry Fluffy Creatures (#47)     0     $59,108,054     BlackFly (War)     Rat     Northlands

Start cutting strings and eventually the puppet master is just playing with himself.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death

That seems like kind of a waste.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on December 15, 2009, 01:35:08 AM
That seems like kind of a waste.

I thought much of the same thing when they killed Volk.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

So... because Volkov can't kill me, he's going to kill my clan mates? That is probably the weakest sign of cowardice I've ever seen in this game. Worse yet, i bet you guys are actually proud of this kill. Hahaha.

Volkov: There is no end to the the cheap and underhanded tactics I've come up against thus far. Online attacks and unjustified kills aren't even winning this for you.

Shadow

Wasn't it Juska that made the kill?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Peace, as I remember, you killed volk for apparently scheming. So you can kill volk, but he can't kill your clanmates?
I don't understand where that logic comes from.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

I took all of his land, Volkov took his cities for the kill.

Your net is a creation of your clan PA. Your clan murdered my empire. Your clan stole my cash. Your clan poisoned my food. Your clan is an extension of yourself. I'm sorry that your over caring for yourself has led me to kill those associated with you, but this is not a fight solely against you. It is a fight against anyone associated with you.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo... because Volkov can't kill me, he's going to kill my clan mates? That is probably the weakest sign of cowardice I've ever seen in this game. Worse yet, i bet you guys are actually proud of this kill. Hahaha.

I do believe I said, somewhere back in all this mess, that anyone who stands with you was a target as well. I've had your clan, not just you, coming after me, so I decided maybe it was time to change my targets a bit, and start hurting your support. As for being proud... I'm not, it was easy.

Volkov: There is no end to the the cheap and underhanded tactics I've come up against thus far. Online attacks and unjustified kills aren't even winning this for you.

LOL, maybe you shouldn't have killed me then. As far as I'm concerned, that's the cheapest and most underhanded tactic there is. Then again, the recently deceased empire was in BlackFly, which makes it a perfectly justified kill, since you have already expressly said that you and your clan were going to come after me. As for online attacks, I have not done so. So besides the recent kill, which is questionable at worst, what "cheap and underhanded tactics" have I used? Cause I can't think of any.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

holy crap this is funny
one role I fill in clans (though I haven't done it much this round) is try and provoke attacks on myself to protect the important empires.

you killed the most inactive indy in the clan, while I was holding no net.

I served my purpose, both production, and cannon fodder.
I can recreate and be back to my role in 3 days, not bad considering I barely run once a week most of the time
and I'll be happy to absorb your attacks somemore while the important empires in the clan go untouched

:-*
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Wolf Snare

Very slimy, Juska. I think I'll rob your emp some more ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gorak

everything being said
can someone please delete my dead empire so I can recreate
I don't seem to be able (don't remember what I put for real name, obviously wasn't my real name, lol)

Sevz

The kill is perfectly fine
From outside blackflies, it's 1 less indy for Peace Alliance to call upon
You run rarely, if PA needs you to run someone to the ground, now, 2 turns can't pay to fund 450 at will, 1 less player to hold troops while he runs

As for Everyone, not many people exempt from me stealing and poisoning
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

windhound

You can goahead and recreate Gorak.  It'll auto-disable you but sticker can set it right in a click or two. 
Or there should be an option to just reset the account...

Anyways, you should never, ever use an indy to hold troops and resources Sevz...  even for 10 min while you run.  That's what leader players are for, its just not worth the risk.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Firetooth, you recall incorrectly Volkov was killed for a variety of reasons, primarily because he possessed less NW then that which he destroyed from me, making the kill easier then waiting for him net.

Volkov you say "I decided maybe it was time to change my targets". Reality says "I can't get the revenge i'm looking for, so I'm going after others".

It's like the other night when you couldn't break me, what did you decide to do with your team? Was it... work together to amass an army to break me? Was it.... overcome this challenge and rise to the task? NOPE, you decided to try and fail killing snare. hahaha.
that you call yourself a general, HA!