Those Who Oppose Me

Started by Peace Alliance, November 27, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Checkerpaw on December 07, 2009, 08:44:46 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on December 02, 2009, 12:43:00 AM
Do you have no life Pip? You [wash my mouth out!!!] troll me all over this forum and say crap that is usually off topic. Its so freaking annoying. Soon enough I will follow you to all of your posts and say condescending things about your posts.

Then that would make two people with no lives.

make it 3 :D i have no life  :-[

29     ?     Landfarm (#29)     136,324     $53,010,943     None     Lizard     Southsward

Peace Alliance

Guys, please stay on topic.

Back on topic:

wow, stuff happened tonight eh?

Gen. Volkov

Sure did. I think its funny that despite my ineffectiveness to date, and the fact that I haven't even clanned back up yet, you feel the need to drop clan and pile on 4 bil NW. Either I scare you that much, or you were slinging bull, like you always do, when it came to the "I'm not trying to emp" claims. I guess I win either way.

So... HAHA!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

He really wasn't until.. I dunno, a short time ago. I don't have much an eye for details, just here to have some cheap laughs.

SO I GUESS YOU AREN'T WINNING, BEING AS YOU DON'T HAVE 1ST.

Peace Alliance

You brought up a good point Volkov. You aren't clanned, so why should I be?

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou brought up a good point Volkov. You aren't clanned, so why should I be?

For all the reasons I mentioned above. It makes it look like you are scared of me, it makes it seem like you were indeed lying about not trying to emp.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Cut the egotistical crap, all of you. If anyone wants to flaunt their SKILLS, do it IN GAME. if you guys want to continue to have verbal wrestling matches, do it in the spa room, because I've seen enough of the he said she said crap going on between rivals. It honestly reminds me of children on the playground arguing over who is in line for the slide. Volk, we've seen nothing but failures out of you since you made these threats and started a nation wide war in reg, so kindly zip it about winning. I'll do you a favor and make your next death quick and painless, hopefully it will deflate your ego enough to be realistic in the future when referring to ingame matters.

Juska, you've been pwned yourself three times since you openly joined volk, so what use is even mentioning that you are in a clan? Oh, wait, it allowed me to cast 50 unshielded embezzles and murders on your empire. Good game, I guess, but what are you even doing responding in that tone?

Peace, I understand you're having a blast diplomatically taking over the game. I also understand this is one of, if not the first time you've taken the lead under those pretenses. So tell me, why the hostility and egotistical boasts? If you are going to do this diplomatically, do it right. There's a fine line between being a diplomat, and being a jerk and bragging until the entire game lashes back. You need to decide which approach you are taking, because you can't have both; your efforts will fall apart.

Meester, be clearer as to what you are trying to accomplish in your posts. To date all I've seen out of you are one line or one word gibberist posts. I don't see why anyone would find it funny, or furthermore even care that you scraped 130k and gave it to the farm. Infact, I dont even know what you are trying to accomplish by replying half the time, smarten up.

Checker, the sarcastic crap you spurt out in random intervals is really starting to annoy me, and im sure everyone else would agree. You thrive on verbal confrontation and openly cower when challenged in game, so tell me, why the heck are you even replying with such a meaningless post? I know why, to start more crap amongst others in these forums. Just cut it out.

Peace, Volk, posting stupid video clips in that manner is simply spam, don't make me hogtie you two in the spa room. You should both know better.

*goes off to find something further to complain about*

~a very exasperated Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Obliterator

Haha
Im just waiting for someone to tell me where to send everything.
If no-one from Hounds team is gonna tell me ill either go into Vac again or join peace's team
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Obliterator

Sorry just logged into reg and saw my orders in my mail box.
We will soon bring you to your knees  :P
Watch out The Oblit is back.  :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 10, 2009, 02:50:26 PM
Peace, I understand you're having a blast diplomatically taking over the game. I also understand this is one of, if not the first time you've taken the lead under those pretenses. So tell me, why the hostility and egotistical boasts? If you are going to do this diplomatically, do it right. There's a fine line between being a diplomat, and being a jerk and bragging until the entire game lashes back. You need to decide which approach you are taking, because you can't have both; your efforts will fall apart.

Yikes, would you mind re-evaluating that snare? I've been very careful in how i represent my side of things on the forum. Sure, it's boastful, but I haven't spoken out line. Most of what I did is respond to Volkov's accusations. Which have all been exactly what you'd expect in a war like this. Frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more people involved in the discussion. I don't think there has ever been such a large war with such quiet soldiers.

As for the video's, that is legitimate propaganda, and entirely pertinent to the topic.

Holby

Without anything egotistical, it would all become ridiculously boring!
I will not deleted this

lonewolf1817

holby makes a valid point hostility = conflict = climax= war= change = varity= the spice of life.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, we've seen nothing but failures out of you since you made these threats and started a nation wide war in reg, so kindly zip it about winning. I'll do you a favor and make your next death quick and painless, hopefully it will deflate your ego enough to be realistic in the future when referring to ingame matters.

Snare... chill out. Besides, you really have no idea what I'm planning. I haven't made a kill attempt yet, but you'll know when I do. My comments about winning are referring to psychological victories.

QuoteMost of what I did is respond to Volkov's accusations.

LOL, that's funny coming from you.