A Change Is Coming

Started by Alazar is Back, November 22, 2009, 01:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Sevz on November 22, 2009, 06:33:38 PM

Alazar, your spinning a gun around your finger looking pretty cool, *BANG* you shot yourself in the foot
Don't tell people your plans unless you want them to know :D i'm a classic for this, i'll give my enemy a false plan, they follow my actions and try to cut me off, this point in time is when the real plan activates it's success against a distracted victim

You hypocrite! You just ruined your own tactic by posting it on the public forums!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Not really. All it does is give out the possibility that he's done so. Creating even more uncertainty. A player like Sevz can easily exploit that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

What kind of person even listens to a plan that their enemy sends them? It would be such an obvious trap. Now one way to really confuse your enemy is to send two separate fake plans.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Peace Alliance

Eh, all I have to say is you cannot expect to work with the bad guys and get treated like a good guy.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 22, 2009, 08:39:48 PM
Eh, all I have to say is you cannot expect to work with the bad guys and get treated like a good guy.

Snare and oblit are "bad" guys?

Sevz can sometimes be seen as this to those who don't know him.

Oh...and ya Shade is pretty bad ha.

All I have to say is it will be backed up ingame. I don't care if anyone knows im gunning for them. Its about time that this "peaceful" netting crap goes out the window.

I care not for any of your opinions.

Btw, you guys are idiots. You killed me and left oh 400+bil in cash on me AND 200bil in food on the market. Congrats on an epic fail.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Shadow

That didn't even start as a kill run, people just kept sacking you. Once you hit 1009 land, we figured we might as well, since we needed to take you down anyway.

Let me guess. The people you will be gunning for is me. The people who will back you up are snare, sevs, oblit.. etc. So basically this will be just like any other round, only you will be slightly angrier than usual. Forgive us for not being scared.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 22, 2009, 07:05:17 PM
What kind of person even listens to a plan that their enemy sends them? It would be such an obvious trap. Now one way to really confuse your enemy is to send two separate fake plans.
That works great if you've got 2 separate empires on the same team.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 23, 2009, 01:13:23 AM
We can afford your loss.
Can you afford to send me $400+bil? If you say no, i'm taking double for lying to me

It's likely that i won't be here next round, if i am, i'm probably gonna be solo and silent
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Pippin

Shutup Alazar, dunno why you think your soo high and mighty just cause you think your clean and made a few takedowns.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on November 23, 2009, 06:36:41 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 22, 2009, 07:05:17 PM
That works great if you've got 2 separate empires on the same team.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 23, 2009, 01:13:23 AM
We can afford your loss.
Can you afford to send me $400+bil? If you say no, i'm taking double for lying to me

It's likely that i won't be here next round, if i am, i'm probably gonna be solo and silent

I prefer my Sevz solo and not silent.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on November 23, 2009, 06:35:30 AM
That didn't even start as a kill run, people just kept sacking you. Once you hit 1009 land, we figured we might as well, since we needed to take you down anyway.

Let me guess. The people you will be gunning for is me. The people who will back you up are snare, sevs, oblit.. etc. So basically this will be just like any other round, only you will be slightly angrier than usual. Forgive us for not being scared.

It ended as a kill run and thats what matters.

You will obviously one of the people, but basically anyone is an enemy now. Im gunning for anyone that strikes me as a good target. I am not asking you to be scared, just figured I would inform you all and possibly collect a few allies(I have got a few pms)

It should be interesting and throw some liveliness back into the game.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Lol, we both know that if anything happens it'll just be you and a few others repeatedly doing pointless takedowns on me and maybe peace and then talking about it for the next two weeks. That's not a change. Would you like me to clan to make it easier for you? I bet Peace will to if you ask him nicely.

Lol, I miss Ereptor, he knew how to be a villain. None of you guys have the class to pull it off, 'cept maybe Shade, and him only because his elaborate plans always fail adorably without anyone fighting back.

Sevz

he knew how to be a villain. None of you guys have the class to pull it off,

HAHAHA i'm trying to be nice. Not to your empire now you've said that
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on November 25, 2009, 07:13:21 PM
he knew how to be a villain. None of you guys have the class to pull it off,

HAHAHA i'm trying to be nice. Not to your empire now you've said that

This reminds me of a line from a That 70s Show episode where Fez says something to Jackie ....  who else is a big fan of the show?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Me, I am working my way through season 5 in between studying. And Sevs, just stop mouthing off lol, it got old long ago.