Who's gonna win?

Started by Checkerpaw, November 14, 2009, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on November 25, 2009, 07:19:07 PM
Well Checker, i consider myself God, therefore i control the peanut jelly sandwich supplies. You eat to many with your big mouth so i'll stitch it shut today when i run turns
You've still got the forums bro, you'll finish above Firetooth in post count for the set

Are you sure you aren't mixing God up with Satan?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juska

Quote from: Sevz on November 25, 2009, 07:19:07 PM
You've still got the forums bro, you'll finish above Firetooth in post count for the set

Lmao, nice one.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Alazar is Back

I lol'd at that one too. Sevz, witty as always. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Very noble of you to std your enemies into the ground Juska, an honorable approach to the endgame.

We now control 3 of the top 4 positions. Better luck next time Noble.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Nova takes it, I guess. Funny, whenever there is a clan war, neither clan ever wins the round, it's always the neutral guy hording food.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 27, 2009, 06:39:24 PM
Very noble of you to std your enemies into the ground Juska, an honorable approach to the endgame.

Std??

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 28, 2009, 09:02:33 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 27, 2009, 06:39:24 PM

Std??
Standard attack.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Look closer. Nova wasn't exactly neutral. Infact he is sitting on 20b of gens food
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Lol, he was neutral the whole round except at the end you guys aided him - he would have taken it without your help.

Sevz

That's my bro Nova here for his second round.  :-\ s far a i know, he's been with me all set. Who's gonna stop him? not me, he's my mate. Hold up, Snare was with me all set too. Looks like it's up to the guy's we're hammering if they can.

Shadow. What happens when 3 people are on 1bil networth, then 2 of them lose 500m networth?
The person on 1bil networth remains bigger by sheer chance, luck and the unexplainable
Keep stating the obvious and ignoring the critical, we like your strategy
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on November 28, 2009, 06:10:19 PM
That's my bro Nova here for his second round.  :-\ s far a i know, he's been with me all set. Who's gonna stop him? not me, he's my mate. Hold up, Snare was with me all set too. Looks like it's up to the guy's we're hammering if they can.

Just out of curiosity, I remember you making similar-sounding statements within the last three days about what you were going to do to me.  Something about taking care of me, me not finishing the round, etc., etc.  Well, unless you've got something planned in the next two hours or so, you were apparently just blowing hot hair.  Frankly, I was expecting a little more from you.  Get tired of trying to suicide me?

Shadow

No Sevs, what i am saying is that Nova made almost all of that net himself. You guys didn't win the set, he did. Just because you didn't take him down doesn't make you or your team the winner. I mean, by that logic, I won! :P