Who's gonna win?

Started by Checkerpaw, November 14, 2009, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Yep, my closest mate in the game wins but in your book somehow you take the credit
And Checker, notice you didn't say anything til 2 hours before the game finished? all i wanted was to scare ya into a bit of zipzip
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Lol, I take no credit, just calling Snare out on his claim of owning 3 of the top 4 spots.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

But your forgetting, Nova is my bro, as is Snare and Alazar. Would it of made a difference to us if it was a another player who won? nope.
Before you run people down like usual, think about it. Your group was ground away in the last few days, this isn't an accident. Noble only had 1 member in the top 10, i was gonna allow 2 but Hounds sent aid to get your player in 5th.
What can you take credit for Shadow? Graceful in defeat? Most failed offenses?
peh, most offenses shouldn't count failed attacks, you don't win that in my books.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Eh, what can I say? When I join a team, I go all out.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 16, 2009, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 15, 2009, 09:45:45 PM
Genocide, will most likely win.

Genocide is now dead.  What else can you tell from looking into that crystal ball of yours?
Ironic, seeing as your prediction was pretty innacurate.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 29, 2009, 10:23:56 AM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 16, 2009, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 15, 2009, 09:45:45 PM
Genocide, will most likely win.

Genocide is now dead.  What else can you tell from looking into that crystal ball of yours?
Ironic, seeing as your prediction was pretty innacurate.

Yes, it was.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)