Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

Never going to give you up
4 (80%)
Bananaphone
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Firetooth

This hugely original thread is now open so I can share my musical tastes with the spa :)
You can only pick 2 options out of 2. The one with the most votes will go through.

Never going to give you up by rick astley:
It is one of the most influental songs in the history of teh interwebz memes, and was a cracking sucess on the charts...I think.
Possibly the greatest meme of all time, everbody loves never going to give you up for the great dancing, good singing and...Rick roll factor. Generally regarded as the best representation as the meme-song genre, this is a sucess that should never be given up!

Bananaphone by Raffi (it's actually a real song)
For me, one of the internet's finest is bananaphone, with some of the best lyrics I've heard since never going to give you up. Memorable for it's use catchy beat and general quality, this is a tough contender for never going to give you up. The use of the keyboard here is just...sensational, with a good drum intro. Maybe nearly as good as never going to give you up.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Zara_rose_wolf

Agent Elliot

Where is Break on Through to the Other Side?

prodiGee

We chased our pleasures here... Dug our treasures there... But can you still recall the time we cried break on through to the other side? Break on through to the other side.

Zara_rose_wolf

Stand. not walk but to run. Breath, not to speak but to live. Be you, not to be cool. but to be somthing no one else can copy

prodiGee

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on November 13, 2009, 06:50:16 PM
Stand. not walk but to run. Breathe, not to speak but to live. Be you, not to be cool. but to be somthing no one else can copy
Fixed, please fix it. It bothers me every time I see it.

Zara_rose_wolf

Ugh, fine..... Im gonna change it all togther.