Attention Mods and Peace I want to apologize

Started by Briar, November 05, 2009, 10:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Elliot

Quote from: Holby on November 12, 2009, 03:56:29 AM
Inappropriate posts have been deleted.

The discussion of illegal drugs is not appropriate for this forum. Intelligent discussion on the subject is accepted in the UMD.
Mod

Pot is not illegal everywhere.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Sabriel

AoU, watch out or you'll get that account on probation as well.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

prodiGee

Eh? Just because Ungatt's face is a crime against humanity? That's teh lamez... also, I am not AoU, shh.

Sabriel

Quote from: prodiGee on November 12, 2009, 10:01:40 AM
Eh? Just because Ungatt's face is a crime against humanity?

It's because he saw your face that his became like that.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

prodiGee

None have gazed upon my visage, for it is far too tantalizing to be allowed public exposure.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

prodiGee

I like chicken, I like liver, meow mix meow mix please deliver.

Zara_rose_wolf

hello mother, hello father these rick mosquito's really bother thank for the package that why I'm writing. K-9 aventics stopped all the biting, swimming hiking and tent pitching there not biting I'm not itching thanks again for sending me k-9 aventics...

(my remix)

Hello mother, hello father. These bomb that fall always bother. Thanks for the package that why I'm writing, my new bazooka stopped all the bombing. Running hiking and shoot fast. There not bombing, i am shooting,Thanks again for sending my new bazooka ^.^

Ungatt Trunn II

I once dropped an atomic bomb on a Native American reservation. Quite hilarious when they tried to shoot me down with bow and arrows. My auxiliary gunner had one hell of a kill count himself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

meow mix is my saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow

Meow mix tastes so good, that cats know its name by heart

Meow
Pies.

prodiGee

Night Wolf

Quote from: prodiGee on November 12, 2009, 11:40:37 PM
None have gazed upon my visage, for it is far too tantalizing to be allowed public exposure.
I dont think tantalizing is the word you should be using...

prodiGee

I'm a wordsmith, I always use the right word.